There are 230 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by NCommand:
Yeah, it's interesting that question has never been brought up to the HC or Ryan. That's actually their call there and with momentum clearly swung the other way, that's when you slow it down.

The beautiful thing about the WCO is that you always have 3 layers of options for the QB. You can be aggressive AND conservative on the same play. That's exactly what this playcall was. It's on the QB to pre and post snap read while maintaining situational awareness and clock management. In short, Ryan wasn't naked. A lot is put on a WCO QB cerebrally but it's to his benefit.

That last line is money --- so true.

The 2nd down play was the quintessential triangle stretch play....corner was intermediate to deep, back to the flat and the drag was across the centerline.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Kyle s**t the bed in SB. He admitted it. All we can hope for is that he learned his lesson.

On to the next game.

Gonna take better care of his backpack
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:
still with the blown SB talk? lol

2 days and the boredom ends. LOL

I doubt it.

I agree. We are still talking about the Harbaugh Bowl pass to Crabs. The roger Craig fumble and Joe vs. Steve.
Originally posted by Giedi:

I doubt it.

I agree. We are still talking about the Harbaugh Bowl pass to Crabs. The roger Craig fumble and Joe vs. Steve.

Good times.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Kyle s**t the bed in SB. He admitted it. All we can hope for is that he learned his lesson.

On to the next game.

Gonna take better care of his backpack

Originally posted by Giedi:

I doubt it.

Good times.

Always good to learn from past mistakes. Haha

On to the next game.

No. No. Yes. Yes.
Shanahan gonna win coach of the year
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

TBH this off-season didn't feel too bad. No off-season is ever fun after the draft but this one didn't feel to me that it dragged as bad, like many other ones before it.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Jul 25, 2017 at 2:30 PM ]

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

If we win 10 games, maybe.

Six wins would be a good year. I hope you all remember this when the season starts.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

TBH this off-season didn't feel too bad. No off-season is ever fun after the draft but this one didn't feel to me that it dragged as bad, like many other ones before it.

Yeah, it wasn't that bad at all. I'm ready to rock...for many of these players, this should be their leap years too. Just stay healthy...please!!!

Yeah, it wasn't that bad at all. I'm ready to rock...for many of these players, this should be their leap years too. Just stay healthy...please!!!

• Giedi
  • Veteran

Yup. It was fun learning more about Kyle John and the new front office and coaching staff. It definitely wasn't a boring offseason.

On to the next game.

No. No. Yes. Yes.

Yes.Yes.Yes.Yes. No need to homer.
Share 49ersWebzone