There are 579 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Joecool:
What's with the throws behind the WRs on the slants? Cost us a lot of yards. Better work on that Kyle.

And the wide throw to Vance for a TD. Gotta work on that accuracy and timing.

Surprised Vance is not getting ripped for that. Still early I guess

He was in the game day thread.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
What's with the throws behind the WRs on the slants? Cost us a lot of yards. Better work on that Kyle.

And the wide throw to Vance for a TD. Gotta work on that accuracy and timing.

Surprised Vance is not getting ripped for that. Still early I guess

He was in the game day thread.

Originally posted by Giedi:
I love how well designed his runs are. That lag draw was a fantastic call. The zone run really compliments his passing concepts and I can see why his offense is always up there statistically. From a concept standpoint, his offense really is difficult to predict and to defense because he can run or pass from the same formations. This guy is a legit coach and a great heir apparent to the founder of the WCO. I mean talk about being not too far removed from the great one's coaching tree. Can't go too wrong with a lineage like Walsh, Seifert, Shanahan, Kubiak, Kyle.

Truth!

It is refreshing to finally have a head coach that has very close lineage to the Walsh tree. We had Mike McCarthy but Montana was the one who taught him the WCO. We have one step off of Mike Shanahan and the offense is looking like it should have all these years since we fired Mooch.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
I love how well designed his runs are. That lag draw was a fantastic call. The zone run really compliments his passing concepts and I can see why his offense is always up there statistically. From a concept standpoint, his offense really is difficult to predict and to defense because he can run or pass from the same formations. This guy is a legit coach and a great heir apparent to the founder of the WCO. I mean talk about being not too far removed from the great one's coaching tree. Can't go too wrong with a lineage like Walsh, Seifert, Shanahan, Kubiak, Kyle.

Truth!

It is refreshing to finally have a head coach that has very close lineage to the Walsh tree. We had Mike McCarthy but Montana was the one who taught him the WCO. We have one step off of Mike Shanahan and the offense is looking like it should have all these years since we fired Mooch.

Mooch was an interesting coach. I don't know if he's still in television, but his defenses sucked most of the time he was coaching with us. I think he was in over his head when Eddie hired him. Kyle is different, I get the feeling that he's so confident in his OC abilities that he can afford to draft/acquire 3rd string offensive talent and have them play at 1st string level. I also think he knows enough defense (he's been around some of the best, like Seifert, Carroll, and Donatell) to be a dang fine defensive coach also.
[ Edited by Giedi on Aug 12, 2017 at 10:15 AM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Nice to have a HC who seems to know a lot about football and his team, but most importantly isn't paranoid about answering questions the best he could, without puckering up his ass with every question like Harbaugh, or look lost trying to answer the questions like Tomsula.
Feels good to finally have a real coach again

Truth!

Kyle was under the goofy Gruden also early on.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Nice to have a HC who seems to know a lot about football and his team, but most importantly isn't paranoid about answering questions the best he could, without puckering up his ass with every question like Harbaugh, or look lost trying to answer the questions like Tomsula.

Oh god, those Tomsula pressers still haunt me. Though the time he farted was hilarious.
Lol he busted ass??? Where can I see this?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:
Lol he busted ass??? Where can I see this?

Big move from the 49ers

Originally posted by Jcool:
Big move from the 49ers

Whatever, or whoever she's banging is working for the receivers so keep it up! j/k
Whatever, or whoever she's banging is working for the receivers so keep it up! j/k

• Jiks
Originally posted by Jcool:
Big move from the 49ers

Awesome!!! I was hoping she'd fill a spot. The team seems to respect her
Share 49ersWebzone