There are 195 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Great stuff fellas. Truly!

To think Manziel was drafted when Shanny was there is funny. Clearly they didnt listen to anything he said.

Not. One. Word.

Dude had to feel like deja vu all over again.

Manziel was drsfted by McDaniels
Great stuff fellas. Truly!

To think Manziel was drafted when Shanny was there is funny. Clearly they didnt listen to anything he said.

Not. One. Word.

Dude had to feel like deja vu all over again.

Thats when YOU CLEARLY know you have a dumb owner.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
He was just on knbr

Prove it

Lol.

Yeah Donnie, pics or it didnt happen.

http://www.knbr.com/podcasts/
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 17, 2017 at 5:09 PM ]
He was just on knbr

Prove it

Lol.

Originally posted by RonMexico:
He was just on knbr

Prove it

Lol.

remember when Tomsula said "We're not a drop back kinda team"
I'm seeing things I've never seen since the 90's. Filmed training camp practices studied during exit meetings, constant emphasis on mechanics, players drowned into tough situations until they prove they can swim (how Kyle attacked Witherspoon's weaknesses). Watching Rice running splits with Goodwin and Bourne, QBs running footwork drills on play-action that appears as if they're foating on air in pictures. West coast fundamentals we haven't seen since his father was here (you can't even say Mooch's was as devout, and Harbaugh's was literally vanilla). West f**king coast back in the bay.

Lynch and Shanahan have already proved to be legit football-obsessed people -- I'm incredibly impressed, and confident their sophisticated tacticilty will bring the 49ers back to being a consistent playoff team. Brick by f**king brick!
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Aug 17, 2017 at 10:41 PM ]
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

No. Remember when he farted though?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I'm seeing things I've never seen since the 90's. Filmed training camp practices studied during exit meetings, constant emphasis on mechanics, players drowned into tough situations until they prove they can swim (how Kyle attacked Witherspoon's weaknesses). Watching Rice running splits with Goodwin and Bourne, QBs running footwork drills on play-action that appears as if they're foating on air in pictures. West coast fundamentals we haven't seen since his father was here (you can't even say Mooch's was as devout, and Harbaugh's was literally vanilla). West f**king coast back in the bay.

Lynch and Shanahan have already proved to be legit football-obsessed people -- I'm incredibly impressed, and confident their sophisticated tacticilty will bring the 49ers back to being a consistent playoff team. Brick by f**king brick!

Hell yeah.

Hell yeah.

Hell yeah.

I WANT WINNERS.

#fakenews
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Well, I do remember that Mike Martz did that when he was here. There was a segment on NFL network where they went into the film room with him and were dissecting A. Smith's work in an OTA with Martz.

I'm sure all of our HC's have been doing that all along - doesn't mean they accomplished anything with it though. I don't think there's a single NFL team out there that doesn't film and study their practices afterwards.
Share 49ersWebzone