There are 257 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by cciowa:
when he says dips**t things like,. well we did alot of good things in the practice but they did not play well in the game. that is all on the coach

Who is it on when you say dips**t things?
[ Edited by captveg on Aug 21, 2017 at 2:27 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
when he says dips**t things like,. well we did alot of good things in the practice but they did not play well in the game. that is all on the coach

At least he didnt fart in his presser.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by captveg:

At least he didnt fart in his presser.

Or pull his pants down
Below avg QB
Below avg WRs
Below avg RB
Below avg LBs
Below avg ...

HC is the least of (all) the problems.
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
i hope you guys are right. i am stunned by the amount of people who are unwilling or unable to see there are any issues at all. when we are setting there in game 2 and 3 and 4 making 15 penalties a game. then you have to have a conversation of if this guy is in over his head

Bill Walsh's first preseason as an NFL coach:
W 13-10
L 10-41
L 0-21
L 20-55

Then proceeded to lose first 8 games of the Regular season. I guess it was safe to say after a few games in 1979, Bill was in over his head.....right?

Now that's some quality context right there.

Originally posted by susweel:
I'm gonna withhold judgement until the regular season games but its not looking too good for lil shanny. A good OC might be his ceiling hopefully he has the ability to be a leader but it's been pretty bad thus far.

He is taking over a 2-14 team that had the worst roster in football and you're whining about preseason penalties? Seriously?

W 13-10
L 10-41
L 0-21
L 20-55

Then proceeded to lose first 8 games of the Regular season. I guess it was safe to say after a few games in 1979, Bill was in over his head.....right?

Some of these poster's dads back in the day were hanging out at a bar, talmbout "the 49ers aren't going to finally start winning again until they dump this Walsh wanker, he clearly can't command a locker room, nobody respects him, he's too soft spoken, should have hired Ray Perkins, that is a guy that players would respond to!
Originally posted by NCommand:
i hope you guys are right. i am stunned by the amount of people who are unwilling or unable to see there are any issues at all. when we are setting there in game 2 and 3 and 4 making 15 penalties a game. then you have to have a conversation of if this guy is in over his head

W 13-10
L 10-41
L 0-21
L 20-55

Now that's some quality context right there.

Should also look at the regular season record after that beauty. 7 games losing streak. After winning 1 game, he followed that with another 6 games losing streak. During those losing streaks, he didn't know if he can win another game. Started to doubt himself and wonder if he can hang in the NFL well into the next season

Probably took a timeout to cry on Eddie's shoulder... OK, not true.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 21, 2017 at 2:59 PM ]

what happened to cc?! last time I remember he was a huge optimist...is this some sort of new defense mechanism to prevent more heartbreaks?
[ Edited by D0PEMAN on Aug 21, 2017 at 3:04 PM ]
Running with the blind homers during the ChipSula era did a number on cc lmao

W 13-10
L 10-41
L 0-21
L 20-55

Some of these poster's dads back in the day were hanging out at a bar, talmbout "the 49ers aren't going to finally start winning again until they dump this Walsh wanker, he clearly can't command a locker room, nobody respects him, he's too soft spoken, should have hired Ray Perkins, that is a guy that players would respond to!

And who the hell is the Montana guy....if you're gonna draft a guy in the 3rd round you need to get more than 23 pass attempts out of him
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Running with the blind homers during the ChipSula era did a number on cc lmao

lol deeeem, seems logical.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
what happened to cc?! last time I remember he was a huge optimist...is this some sort of new defense mechanism to prevent more heartbreaks?

i think life got to him
W 13-10
L 10-41
L 0-21
L 20-55

And who the hell is the Montana guy....if you're gonna draft a guy in the 3rd round you need to get more than 23 pass attempts out of him

Yah, thin and sickly kid out of ND. He won't last long with the punishments he's going to have to take. And not drafting a WR until the 10th round. Some slow white dude ... Clark White? ..no--Dwight Clark.

For f**k sake, that boy douche owner needs to sell the team to someone who knows what he's doing.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

i think life got to him

He just needs one week here in SD with me and NC.. Hell be posting snap chats getting in Panthers fans' faces come week 1 celebrating

... f**king pre season yall!

I feel 49er fans are the rich kids that now have to work for a living lol.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 21, 2017 at 4:33 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone