49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Good reads
Originally posted by tohara3:

Good reads

Not bad for those that dont use most their free time being up to date on the 49ers lol.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Niners816:
I don't know if this has been posted before but it's a nice breakdown of the 99 yard drive vs Seattle in the playoffs.

Really nice breakdown...and...and... and they didn't run the ball. LOL

You think well be using a short passing game as a way to compensate for the running game until Ds play us honest to where we can actually take and execute 3-4 yard runs all day?
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 23, 2017 at 4:10 PM ]
I don't know if this has been posted before but it's a nice breakdown of the 99 yard drive vs Seattle in the playoffs.

You think well be using a short passing game as a way to compensate for the running game until Ds play us honest to where we can actually take and execute 3-4 yard runs all day?

I am hoping the days of 11 in the box OH they are daring them to throw it are over!!! And they punish these fools for going 8 in the box.
Originally posted by Izyniner:

I am hoping the days of 11 in the box OH they are daring them to throw it are over!!! And they punish these fools for going 8 in the box.

I truly think well use the pass to setup the run. I wanna carry 7 WRs and 3 RBs now

Ryan did all the work
Greg Cosell is back

http://www.knbr.com/podcasts/
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Greg Cosell is back

Another blowhard just because he doesn't always say good things about the Niners even though he has been spot on about all of our QB's that we have had.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Greg Cosell is back

Another blowhard just because he doesn't always say good things about the Niners even though he has been spot on about all of our QB's that we have had.

Dude nobody really gives a f**k about dudes like Cossell lol.

I care about the 49ers.. He gives an opinion , we give ours.

I like things being dissected on all levels.

Problem is people tend to reach... Good and bad. Lets be adults,discuss and hopefully at worst you agree to disagree and you wait for an opportunity to discuss it down the road to possibly say who was right or what the final verdict is.

Another good video showing the concepts that Kyle likes. The video is in Spanish with some English Text. However the playart speaks for itself

How is he a blowhard? Not everyone who criticizes the team is a blowhard. Grant Cohn isnt a blowhard, he is just a clueless f**king idiot.

Cosell is absolutely legit and I always respect his opinion because he generally provides sound reasoning and not a bunch of click bait driven rubbish.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 23, 2017 at 6:22 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

How is he a blowhard? Not everyone who criticizes the team is a blowhard. Grant Cohn isnt a blowhard, he is just a clueless f**king idiot.

Cosell is absolutely legit and I always respect his opinion because he generally provides sound reasoning and not a bunch of click bait driven rubbish.

I was sarcastic.

Cossell is my fav
[ Edited by Joecool on Aug 23, 2017 at 9:03 PM ]
Player interviews on thangs.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

I truly think well use the pass to setup the run. I wanna carry 7 WRs and 3 RBs now

Wow, he's another possible Don Coryell/Sid Gillman kind of offensive genius. The problem I have is - neither one of those coaches had championship defenses.

Having said that, I think we have jewel of an offensive coach. Pair up his offense with a talented defense, and you might have playoff in your calendar in the foreseeable future, once the team is rebuilt. I just hope he's more Walsh than Coryell.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Another good video showing the concepts that Kyle likes. The video is in Spanish with some English Text. However the playart speaks for itself

Very nice, man you guys are the greatest football nerds I've ever come across!!! And to add the topping on the cake, you guys are also 49er fans! Good to see that Kyle runs both man and zone concepts in his run blocking schemes. That really helps me with my concerns about his run game in the playoffs last year. Whew, what would I do without you guys!
Share 49ersWebzone