49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Ninerblood:
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Didn't TK and MM admit that this was a good hire?

I don't think we're getting as bashed as you guys think... Sure there's a couple fans of other teams here and there who will drop "lol 28-3" jokes because it's what some sports fans do but aside from that, most are saying this is a good hire.
Expect TK to start b***hing how Shanahan is a lost cause after the Superbowl.

Oh TK already at it. On one hand he says Shanahan is a good hire and on the other hand pointing out his SB failure. We need good one handed reporters.

TK is gonna TK no matter what lol.

I don't think he wishes well on our niners.

He's a Raiders fan for life..f*****g loser!

nah i think thats just his personality , he one of those negative people in life you do best to avoid because they probably lived a hard life and wants everyone else to suffer with them.

That's true and explains a lot
I went from 6 to noon
Oh TK already at it. On one hand he says Shanahan is a good hire and on the other hand pointing out his SB failure. We need good one handed reporters.

Dude spent all his time ripping on Harbaugh until Harbaugh was fired, then suddenly Kawakami acted like he thought Harbaugh was the greatest head coach of all time. Its his gimmick. If things are going well for the team he essentially becomes irrelevant.
Can't wait till the press conference. Hopefully it happens tomorrow!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Why wouldn't they. That was some lazy ass training. We lost a good DL coach with that BS.

LOL. JT was not a good line coach or a good coach or a good person. lets leave the past in the past where it belongs and that includes what kyle did in his last job
Embree is our TE Coach.

Bucs don't have him on their website any more.

http://www.pewterreport.com/988041-2/
Ray Ratto is complaining too, Someone should buy him a couple Big macs to calm him down
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Dude spent all his time ripping on Harbaugh until Harbaugh was fired, then suddenly Kawakami acted like he thought Harbaugh was the greatest head coach of all time. Its his gimmick. If things are going well for the team he essentially becomes irrelevant.

seriously thats all he does, unless its the warriors, he sucks that dick pretty hard
Originally posted by TheGoldenNugget:
Embree is our TE Coach.

Bucs don't have him on their website any more.

http://www.pewterreport.com/988041-2/

nice. Maybe he can teach vance how to catch.
Originally posted by TheGoldenNugget:
Would you guys sign Josh Gordon?

If it was a no risk deal with very little guaranteed money, I would take a gamble on Gordon

I'm so excited about these quotes!

"I am very excited to dedicate myself to the process that lies ahead," Shanahan said in a statement Monday. "The first step in that process is identifying talented individuals who love the game of football as much as John and I do -- coaches, players and staff. We are looking for individuals who work hard and are dedicated to doing things the right way, always in the best interest of the team. Most importantly, we want to give our fans a team they can be proud of on and off the field."

Bye, bye Kaep, AA, Lynch, Martin. Go steal money from some other team.
Originally posted by WerschingMachine:

"I am very excited to dedicate myself to the process that lies ahead," Shanahan said in a statement Monday. "The first step in that process is identifying talented individuals who love the game of football as much as John and I do -- coaches, players and staff. We are looking for individuals who work hard and are dedicated to doing things the right way, always in the best interest of the team. Most importantly, we want to give our fans a team they can be proud of on and off the field."

sounds cliche, but what else is he supposed to say!?

Why does everyone hate AA? I'd bet that he's here as penciled in as a starter if we go 3/4 when the season starts. He came in to training camp last year in freakish shape and incredibly dedicated, then he tore his shoulder.

And get ride of our best pass rusher? If you put a true pass rusher opposite lynch he'll have a hell of a season. Much like a younger Brooks opposite Aldon. He has showed a weight problem but I'd also bet that he'd be around.

Bye bye most of the team by the looks of it. If people are non chalant and just chilling during the season, I don't want most of the players. I would rather have people being super pissed off after loses than people that just accept it and collect their paychecks.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Why wouldn't they. That was some lazy ass training. We lost a good DL coach with that BS.

LOL. JT was not a good line coach or a good coach or a good person. lets leave the past in the past where it belongs and that includes what kyle did in his last job
He wasn't? Interesting. Could swear that the d-line was a strength with him as their coach.
Share 49ersWebzone