There are 153 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Didn't see this coming

Wow, that is a heck of a surprise, dude drank his way to the top.

Only NFL experience is one year as QB coach under Norv Turner and Jimmy Raye in 2004 (Oakland)

how does he keep upgrading lol. dude drank his way out of usc, he lost the nat'l championship game for Bama, and now is in charge of one of the top offenses in the NFL.

If falcons fans are pissed at Kyle, I bet they are quickly asking him back now lol.
Sorry Chip

Maybe Chip goes to Bama now lol
Chip will end up with the Patriots
Most ATL people don't even know who he is. Oh man they're in for a surprise.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4052159-steve-sarkisian-as-new-oc/
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Feb 7, 2017 at 8:49 AM ]
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

shows their football knowledge lol, he definitely can succeed, but that drinking problem is as bad as scotty mcclueless was.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

shows their football knowledge lol, he definitely can succeed, but that drinking problem is as bad as scotty mcclueless was.

Like I said before Atlanta is a horrible sports town
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Why wouldn't they. That was some lazy ass training. We lost a good DL coach with that BS.

LOL. JT was not a good line coach or a good coach or a good person. lets leave the past in the past where it belongs and that includes what kyle did in his last job
He wasn't? Interesting. Could swear that the d-line was a strength with him as their coach.
he was only good cuz of country and a f**ked up but effective aldon smith. please try not to humanize a man like him and sing who did so much damage to the franchise
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by WerschingMachine:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Why does everyone hate AA? I'd bet that he's here as penciled in as a starter if we go 3/4 when the season starts. He came in to training camp last year in freakish shape and incredibly dedicated, then he tore his shoulder.

And get ride of our best pass rusher? If you put a true pass rusher opposite lynch he'll have a hell of a season. Much like a younger Brooks opposite Aldon. He has showed a weight problem but I'd also bet that he'd be around.

My nickname for Armstead is "Putt, putt". The guy has no motor. Looks like Tarzan in otas, plays like jane on game days.

Lynch just isn't dedicated to the game. Pisses me off, because he's got a lot of talent.

IMHO, we can do so much better than these guys.

Lol AA gets injured, tries to play through it and gets ripped by know it all armchair GMs.

I could give AA the benefit of the doubt for being injured last year, if only he had shown any different through his whole football career. He's shown the same lack of effort in college and now the pros.

he was only good cuz of country and a f**ked up but effective aldon smith. please try not to humanize a man like him and sing who did so much damage to the franchise

Dude, you went from full on homer to "f**k everything", you need to find a happy medium somehow.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Why wouldn't they. That was some lazy ass training. We lost a good DL coach with that BS.

LOL. JT was not a good line coach or a good coach or a good person. lets leave the past in the past where it belongs and that includes what kyle did in his last job
He wasn't? Interesting. Could swear that the d-line was a strength with him as their coach.
JT was a great DL coach, but thats about it at this point in his career

JT EXCUSES. I will also offer to bet there are some who would actually want him back in the building to be a d line coach. remember when the team is in trouble.. the answer is to have some lame ass x niner or coach come in on the white horse to save the day., pathetic
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Dude, you went from full on homer to "f**k everything", you need to find a happy medium somehow.
cc said nothing wrong.,,. you take country and aldon smith out of the picture and JT is just another fat f**k greasy pig
cc said nothing wrong.,,. you take country and aldon smith out of the picture and JT is just another fat f**k greasy pig

Except for Ray McDonald, Ian Williams, Ricky Jean Francois...etc......its not like these were high round picks, he was getting scraps and making them effective players.

JT EXCUSES. I will also offer to bet there are some who would actually want him back in the building to be a d line coach. remember when the team is in trouble.. the answer is to have some lame ass x niner or coach come in on the white horse to save the day., pathetic
CC gets it
Share 49ersWebzone