There are 130 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
cc said nothing wrong.,,. you take country and aldon smith out of the picture and JT is just another fat f**k greasy pig

cc did not mind chip but was obvious he had no clue what to fix and how to fix anything.. i like the lynch hire,. the team should have hired the shannahans last year and i have no idea what type of a coach jr will be but it can not be worse and at least i think the two guys have some sort of a plan which is something we have never had,.,. oh and no one better bring up mangini coming back to be the dc,, f**k him. i hated that hire from day one.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
cc said nothing wrong.,,. you take country and aldon smith out of the picture and JT is just another fat f**k greasy pig

Except for Ray McDonald, Ian Williams, Ricky Jean Francois...etc......its not like these were high round picks, he was getting scraps and making them effective players.
Aldon and Justin weren't as big of an impact before/After Jimmy T
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Except for Ray McDonald, Ian Williams, Ricky Jean Francois...etc......its not like these were high round picks, he was getting scraps and making them effective players.
you take away aldon and country and the best linebackers in the nfl at the time.. jt has nothing, f**king snake . i would invite jt over for lunch but i am fresh out of live mice
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

that is because only one half of justins body worked right and aldon went into crazy town. both also were helped by willis and henchman bowman
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

JT was there for their entire niner tenure
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
anyway,, i can not wait to see the plan unfold. i hope these two can work together and get some decent coaches on board for a change around here. get rid of the garbage and find a way we can at least be competitive before we start talking about divisional titles. this will be a marathon and not a sprint
Originally posted by Jcool:
Didn't see this coming

Wow, that is a heck of a surprise, dude drank his way to the top.

Only NFL experience is one year as QB coach under Norv Turner and Jimmy Raye in 2004 (Oakland)

So Steve Sarkisian is Jimmy Raye with a drinking problem?
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Didn't see this coming

Only NFL experience is one year as QB coach under Norv Turner and Jimmy Raye in 2004 (Oakland)

Things went from really good to really bad for a falcons fan lol.
We had to hire Marc Trestman from no where when we lost Mike Shanahan after the SB. As bad as Steve Sarkisian.
While Steve Sarkisian replaces him with #Falcons, Kyle Shanahan working on #49ers staff. Wagner OC Rich Scangarello is target as QB coach.

We lucked out with Shanny. this dude seems wise beyond his years and i know he'll be a great coach for us. hes a total football nerd
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
Didn't see this coming

Things went from really good to really bad for a falcons fan lol.

Best comment I've seen thus far.

"Smart move by Sarkisian, the bars are way better in Atlanta."
20m
Matt Maiocco‏ @MaioccoCSN
Steve Sarkisian should be able to construct ATL staff as he sees fit. It could mean Kyle Shanahan is able to bring more assistants with him.

Originally posted by saniner:
20m
Matt Maiocco‏ @MaioccoCSN
Steve Sarkisian should be able to construct ATL staff as he sees fit. It could mean Kyle Shanahan is able to bring more assistants with him.

snatch the offensive staff up and leave everyone involved with that defense lol
Best comment I've seen thus far.

"Smart move by Sarkisian, the bars are way better in Atlanta."

Forget the bars. I heard the strip clubs down there are bomb af
Share 49ersWebzone