There are 136 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
cc said nothing wrong.,,. you take country and aldon smith out of the picture and JT is just another fat f**k greasy pig

Except for Ray McDonald, Ian Williams, Ricky Jean Francois...etc......its not like these were high round picks, he was getting scraps and making them effective players.
Aldon and Justin weren't as big of an impact before/After Jimmy T
that is because only one half of justins body worked right and aldon went into crazy town. both also were helped by willis and henchman bowman

Add to that Fangio didn't rotate any linemen

he played those guys till they almost dropped
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Chip will end up with the Patriots

Jets
he was only good cuz of country and a f**ked up but effective aldon smith. please try not to humanize a man like him and sing who did so much damage to the franchise

Dude, you went from full on homer to "f**k everything", you need to find a happy medium somehow.
cc said nothing wrong.,,. you take country and aldon smith out of the picture and JT is just another fat f**k greasy pig

And those were hi good points
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Except for Ray McDonald, Ian Williams, Ricky Jean Francois...etc......its not like these were high round picks, he was getting scraps and making them effective players.
Aldon and Justin weren't as big of an impact before/After Jimmy T
that is because only one half of justins body worked right and aldon went into crazy town. both also were helped by willis and henchman bowman
How do LBs help the DL play better ?

its the other way around
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Why wouldn't they. That was some lazy ass training. We lost a good DL coach with that BS.

LOL. JT was not a good line coach or a good coach or a good person. lets leave the past in the past where it belongs and that includes what kyle did in his last job
He wasn't? Interesting. Could swear that the d-line was a strength with him as their coach.
he was only good cuz of country and a f**ked up but effective aldon smith. please try not to humanize a man like him and sing who did so much damage to the franchise
Are you trolling? You are hating on Tomsula due to personal feelings?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
We lucked out with Shanny. this dude seems wise beyond his years and i know he'll be a great coach for us. hes a total football nerd
crystal ball? He is a first time HC. First time HCs usually are about 50:50 in terms of success (not calculated, just out of my arse). Please dampen your expectations.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
We lucked out with Shanny. this dude seems wise beyond his years and i know he'll be a great coach for us. hes a total football nerd
crystal ball? He is a first time HC. First time HCs usually are about 50:50 in terms of success (not calculated, just out of my arse). Please dampen your expectations.
you can be a pessimist if you'd like but i like my expectations right where they are he has a proven offense, a history of getting everything out of his qb's and hes a student of the game and a legacy guy with a superbowl winning coach in his cell phone at all times for advice. i think he'll be just fine
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Most ATL people don't even know who he is. Oh man they're in for a surprise.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4052159-steve-sarkisian-as-new-oc/

shows their football knowledge lol, he definitely can succeed, but that drinking problem is as bad as scotty mcclueless was.

Like I said before Atlanta is a horrible sports town

Yeah what real football fan never heard of Sark lol
Nothing in Sarkisian's resume would indicate WCO.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Feb 7, 2017 at 10:30 AM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Nothing in Sarkisian's resume would indicate WCO.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Why wouldn't they. That was some lazy ass training. We lost a good DL coach with that BS.

LOL. JT was not a good line coach or a good coach or a good person. lets leave the past in the past where it belongs and that includes what kyle did in his last job
He wasn't? Interesting. Could swear that the d-line was a strength with him as their coach.
Are you trolling? You are hating on Tomsula due to personal feelings?
he was over rated as a coach no matter what title he had , just like roman was. fangio and more recently mangini and rathman
he was over rated as a coach no matter what title he had , just like roman was. fangio and more recently mangini and rathman

Anyone hear when the N/C with Shanahan and Lynch will be? Of course Dork will be there also!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
they can not have it outside cuz so many are afraid of the sun at the stadium
they can not have it outside cuz so many are afraid of the sun at the stadium

Its been raining cats and dogs here in the bay
Share 49ersWebzone