There are 186 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Ninerblood:
Just watched first take and they all think the Falcons can be a dynasty in the making even without Shanahan. I don't know what to think about that. What do you guys think?

Help if they actually won a Superbowl 1st.
Just watched first take and they all think the Falcons can be a dynasty in the making even without Shanahan. I don't know what to think about that. What do you guys think?

That was your first mistake.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Oh kidding I should know better lol
Originally posted by Jcool:

Oh kidding I should know better lol

No

A dynasty doesn't start with choking in the super bowl.
[ Edited by smithgdwg on Feb 7, 2017 at 1:41 PM ]
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Chip will end up with the Patriots

Jets

Bama
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

I think the Panthers will rebound and take that division next year.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/02/02/nfl-draft-joe-mixon-draft-stock-oklahoma-sooners-bob-stoops-senior-bowl

A good Mike Shanahan Podcast where he talks about Kyle in the middle of this article.

They need to learn how to play second half defense to be a dynasty.
Mike Shanahan for OC
Jeff Fisher for DC
Gary Kubiak for front office role

Mike Shanahan for OC
Jeff Fisher for DC

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Mike Shanahan for OC
Jeff Fisher for DC

That's how you build a solid staff!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Mike Shanahan for OC
Jeff Fisher for DC

That's how you build a solid staff!

How? By hiring a guy would hasn't been a DC since 2004? He's a proven loser no thanks. Why the hell would you bring in his dad? We have Kyle and last time they worked together it was problems in D.C...that would be horrible.

Pretty sure we already have a GM that has no experience in the FO you want to hire aother one?
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 7, 2017 at 3:09 PM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran

I honestly don't think they get back to the SB. I think they get to the playoffs but probably won't get back to the SB anytime soon..
Originally posted by Baldie:
I honestly don't think they get back to the SB. I think they get to the playoffs but probably won't get back to the SB anytime soon..

The NFC South is where the worst team ends up winning the following year, so the Panthers will probably be good...
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Feb 7, 2017 at 3:20 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone