LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 235 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Gimme a coach that will get me close year in and year out (as long as injuries dont screw us). Just keep getting there enough and chances are good you'll break thru. Gimme Shanny.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Gimme a coach that will get me close year in and year out (as long as injuries dont screw us). Just keep getting there enough and chances are good you'll break thru. Gimme Shanny.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by captveg:
Thanks for admitting you are a cowardly hypocrite who cannot oqn up to your fallacy of logic. I'll be blocking your annoying ass now. Enjoy your abject misery as a hateful fan.

SD loved Harbs....so he must be a CHOKER too, I mean that's how it works right?

I would argue Harbaugh choked more than Kyle did in his SB attempt.

Chiefs were the juggernaut when we played them. I'm not 100% on it but I'm pretty sure they were favorites for the game. We were definitely favorites vs the Ravens. Better roster and the Ravens were coached by Harbaugh's older brother...literally a guy he has known his whole life.

We came out completely unprepared, presnap penalty on the first play of the game and needed a blackout to get some momentum back and regroup before Harbaugh likely ruined a chance to win calling a timeout and then not running Frank Gore at all at the goalline.

What makes a bigger choker?
Originally posted by jcs:
3-0 in the superbowl says he knows how to finish

Harbs sucks too....right?

Tomlin lost a SB and hasn't been back for what over a decade, with a HOF QB?

Payton couldn't even make it back to a SB with one of the best QBs of all time....11 yrs and then he retired.

Andy Reid lost a SB and took him 15 years to get back. Not until he got a generational talent at the QB position.

John Harbaugh somehow got Joe Flacco to play some of the craziest playoff football of his life. Squeaked out a SB and hasn't gotten back since. Even with a MVP QB on currently on his roster.

McVay put up 3 pts, worst in SB history....had go out and get a top end QB in Stafford to make it back and actually win. His play calling overall during that game had some questionable moments. Thank god he had a QB that could throw no look passes on a late 3rd and long and he got a gimme PI in the RZ. That offense wasn't playing amazing football at all.

Sean McDermott hasn't even gotten to a SB and that's with a elite in his prime QB.

Matt LaFleur has a 4 time MVP QB first ballot HOFer and won more games then anyone since he became the HC in GB. Hasn't even made it to a SB.

Pete Carroll's old crusty ass was about to get canned before blindly drafting Wilson in the 3rd rd. Even with Wilson in his prime they got ONE super bowl, one of the worst play calls in the history of all the SBs, and hasn't sniffed a SB in over 8 yrs.

Kyle makes it to a SB and NFCC two of the past 3 years with avg ass always hurt Jimmy G and people want to cry about it. Ya'll are f**king ridiculous.
Originally posted by ritz126:
people think winning a SB is easy it kinda boggles my mind

see post #41663

I think winning Super Bowls was easier when their wasn't a salary cap.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Obviously when you can stack up a team with no worries of course you have a much better chance winning let alone a SB

Yet you'd rather have a guy who got his lunch handed to him by his brother and a far inferior team.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

see post #41663

No. Joe Montana just made it look easy

Harbs sucks too....right?

Tomlin lost a SB and hasn't been back for what over a decade, with a HOF QB?

Payton couldn't even make it back to a SB with one of the best QBs of all time....11 yrs and then he retired.

Andy Reid lost a SB and took him 15 years to get back. Not until he got a generational talent at the QB position.

John Harbaugh somehow got Joe Flacco to play some of the craziest playoff football of his life. Squeaked out a SB and hasn't gotten back since. Even with a MVP QB on currently on his roster.

McVay put up 3 pts, worst in SB history....had go out and get a top end QB in Stafford to make it back and actually win. His play calling overall during that game had some questionable moments. Thank god he had a QB that could throw no look passes on a late 3rd and long and he got a gimme PI in the RZ. That offense wasn't playing amazing football at all.

Sean McDermott hasn't even gotten to a SB and that's with a elite in his prime QB.

Matt LaFleur has a 4 time MVP QB first ballot HOFer and won more games then anyone since he became the HC in GB. Hasn't even made it to a SB.

Pete Carroll's old crusty ass was about to get canned before blindly drafting Wilson in the 3rd rd. Even with Wilson in his prime they got ONE super bowl, one of the worst play calls in the history of all the SBs, and hasn't sniffed a SB in over 8 yrs.

Kyle makes it to a SB and NFCC two of the past 3 years with avg ass always hurt Jimmy G and people want to cry about it. Ya'll are f**king ridiculous.

It's more fashionable to complain nowadays.
Marv Levy and Jim Kelly with Buffalo went to four Superbowls in row and lost all 4. Is it a choke? Is it bad luck? Probably a bit of both.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

Tom Brady made it look even easier.

Nah. All of Brady's Super Bowls came down to the wire with his Bucs ring being the one exception. Montana embarrassed defenses with a smile on his face while pointing out celebrities in the stands to calm his teammates down
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Feb 15, 2022 at 12:17 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Nah. All of Brady's Super Bowls came down to the wire with his Bucs ring being the one exception. Montana embarrassed defenses with a smile on his face while pointing out celebrities in the stands to calm his teammates down

Joe had it easy without a salary cap or F/A to poach his teammates away after every championship.
Share 49ersWebzone