There are 126 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Originally posted by 9moon:
I just gave it to you... he HOSTED a Super Bowl party.. did you not cater it ?

9 you need to get laid dude

cmon, theres no need for that.
Amazing. Over 20% of the fans around here don't support a head coach that 80% of NFL owners would kill to have running their teams. If let go, Kyle Shanahan would be out of work for maybe a few minutes before the calls would be coming in.
Originally posted by Kezarguy:
Amazing. Over 20% of the fans around here don't support a head coach that 80% of NFL owners would kill to have running their teams. If let go, Kyle Shanahan would be out of work for maybe a few minutes before the calls would be coming in.

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous honestly. 3rd of the league just hired new coaches and a 3rd of the league will be firing HCs next yr most likely BUT you know kyle sucks

And we keep loosing coordinators for free draft picks
KS is producing great players and coaches.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

9 you need to get laid dude

cmon, theres no need for that.

he doesn't wanna go that way I'm sure..
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

And we keep loosing coordinators for free draft picks
KS is producing great players and coaches.

Great post!
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous honestly. 3rd of the league just hired new coaches and a 3rd of the league will be firing HCs next yr most likely BUT you know kyle sucks

There's no way anyone should not be supporting KS. He's a fantastic HC, has great connections in the league, develops quality coaches and is a mastermind OC.

He's not above criticism however. I strongly feel he made a huge mistake by not going for it on 4th and 1.5 yards a few weeks ago. He's also a huge part of 3 of the biggest playoff meltdowns in the past 5 years (NE, KC, LAR).

I think he overthinks the situation a lot of the time and fails to do what's obvious out of fear that he always has to outsmart his opponents for a play or situation to succeed.

Man I am glad Kyle is our HC. f**k what 9moon says.
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

i think hes trolling honestly he was maybe the only person to say Bosa wasnt worth the #2 pick and last year he was saying how Deebo isnta good WR he was even saying that halfway through this past season

i think he just wants engagement

.. and I'm sure he'll give you another great tip after you clean up his party next year..

Originally posted by Leathaface:

There's no way anyone should not be supporting KS. He's a fantastic HC, has great connections in the league, develops quality coaches and is a mastermind OC.

He's not above criticism however. I strongly feel he made a huge mistake by not going for it on 4th and 1.5 yards a few weeks ago. He's also a huge part of 3 of the biggest playoff meltdowns in the past 5 years (NE, KC, LAR).

I think he overthinks the situation a lot of the time and fails to do what's obvious out of fear that he always has to outsmart his opponents for a play or situation to succeed.

Yes totally. I think we could do with a good OC who could if necessary stand up to him.
Originally posted by ritz126:

i think hes trolling honestly he was maybe the only person to say Bosa wasnt worth the #2 pick and last year he was saying how Deebo isnta good WR he was even saying that halfway through this past season

yeah, I was also trolling the time I said that Harbaugh did not sign an extension because it was going to be his last year with us..

I was also trolling the time I said Devin White would be a good pick and would take Jamarr Chase and some PK name McPherson..

Deebo had a great year, everyone saw that, and if we aren't going to give him the money he may be asking for, then it woulda been wise to trade him to get several picks including a 1st rounder..
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Yes totally. I think we could do with a good OC who could if necessary stand up to him.

... and this is why I post that KS10 wants to win, but he wants to win and get 75% of the credit..

I'm not saying McVay is a " GREAT HC " the way fans here see " KS " ... but in that NFCCG alone, he got the ball to KUPP left and right while KS allow his DC to keep worrying about the 3rd string TE setting a career game..

yeah, I was also trolling the time I said that Harbaugh did not sign an extension because it was going to be his last year with us..

I was also trolling the time I said Devin White would be a good pick and would take Jamarr Chase and some PK name McPherson..

Deebo had a great year, everyone saw that, and if we aren't going to give him the money he may be asking for, then it woulda been wise to trade him to get several picks including a 1st rounder..

Says the guy who thinks we should have signed Drew Brees a year after drafting a number one pick QB. And don't think we just so easily forget you calling our star player Deevah for all these years. A name so ill-fitting it's comically bad, like calling a big guy "Tiny". Your hot takes are hot trash and more representative of a broken clock that's right twice a day and wrong the other 1438 minutes.
Originally posted by Chance:

Says the guy who thinks we should have signed Drew Brees a year after drafting a number one pick QB. And don't think we just so easily forget you calling our star player Deevah for all these years. A name so ill-fitting it's comically bad, like calling a big guy "Tiny". Your hot takes are hot trash and more representative of a broken clock that's right twice a day and wrong the other 1438 minutes.

I suggest you two stop.
Share 49ersWebzone