49ers bounce back from consecutive losses with decisive 30-13 win over Patriots →

There are 225 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shanny is right IMO on the draft & FA being backwards, I always thought the draft should happen first, FA second, like the NBA.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Shanny is right IMO on the draft & FA being backwards, I always thought the draft should happen first, FA second, like the NBA.

If they flipped them, you might see more of the big player trades happening just before or on draft day/night.

Could also make it a little tougher to predict how the draft plays out as teams will have more holes/needs to fill on draft night.

I like it like this. Evil makes a good point as well.
so if we did a poll right now it would be even-Steven.. i have long thot it makes more sense to have draft and THEN FA. So put me down with KS and AB.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

I like it like this. Evil makes a good point as well.

That would be an entertaining dynamic.

Yup I agree with this as well. Free agency should be about filling holes you couldn't fill in the draft, not the other away around.

I think the question is the timeline. These guys need a good amount of time scouting and filling out draft boards. There are a lot more prospects and rounds in the NFL than there are in the nba. I know scouts do most of the work during the season then the coaches come in later. Plus you gotta do meetings, medicals, etc. Idk a smarter person could figure that out but if it is doable I think it's the better approach.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:

He's aging at US Prez pace.

That hair, that shirt. If only he were sitting on a bench.

"My QB is like a box of chocolates, I never know what I'm going to get"

Lol

• q0c0p
  • Veteran

dude aged 15 years
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Lol

Let's be fair, here. This is without a doubt the worst pic of kyle ever taken. How about a redo and let's get a shot where he is looking into the camera , has prepped for a photo, and is dressed for the photo op. I get the point but this is not the way kyle looks. Even if you make the picture equal to time and prep of initial pic, kyle does look older. But he never looks like he just got up from an alley where he fell asleep after an all nite throw down binge.
looks like he just quit drinking 2 hours ago.

Lol

After 2 years of Trey's growing pains

We all are look like that except the Jimmy´s fanboys of course
[ Edited by Monsterniner on Mar 30, 2022 at 6:04 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone