There are 160 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
I was sitting 40 feet from Kyle this weekend (our sons are on the same bball team). I wanted to ask him what's up with Deebo, but he was off in the corner with his dad (Mike) and it was obvious he didn't want to mix with the plebs.

Certainly don't want to be sitting with the "plebs" when many of the "plebs" feel entitled to answers which he is under no obligation to provide.

I wouldn't be expecting an honest answer, but would be more interested in the way he answered. Anyway, I respect a man's privacy and I'd know not to expect a real answer.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Feel bad for Kyle. Found and developed his #1 WR with a good relationship. Then Deebo went TO on Kyle after 1 breakout year.

I get the feeling that Kyle/Lynch and Paraag are often not on the same page...
  • thl408
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I was sitting 40 feet from Kyle this weekend (our sons are on the same bball team). I wanted to ask him what's up with Deebo, but he was off in the corner with his dad (Mike) and it was obvious he didn't want to mix with the plebs.

That's f**king awesome

It's the same kid my son trash talked to when they played flag football against each other 2 years ago (his kid started it). They're cool now.

I know you draw a hard line at poo poo head on here hopefully your own kin didnt go to those extremes.

I'll re-tell the story because I think it's funny. One of my son's teammates dropped a pass and Kyle's kid comes over and says "you can't even catch". Then my kid jumps in and says, "they don't even throw you the ball", which was true. Got 'em.

That's f**king awesome

It's the same kid my son trash talked to when they played flag football against each other 2 years ago (his kid started it). They're cool now.

I know you draw a hard line at poo poo head on here hopefully your own kin didnt go to those extremes.

I'll re-tell the story because I think it's funny. One of my son's teammates dropped a pass and Kyle's kid comes over and says "you can't even catch". Then my kid jumps in and says, "they don't even throw you the ball", which was true. Got 'em.
Kyle is probably pissed as f**k with the Deebo situation. The front office(Paraag) has completely f**ked this thing up.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I love my coach.
Kyle initiated the rumors.

That's f**king awesome

Hahahaha, nice!

I'm guessing this is Carter Shanahan.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Kyle is probably pissed as f**k with the Deebo situation. The front office(Paraag) has completely f**ked this thing up.

Can't blame, they've ruined what he has created. I feel like this is every running back that went through Denver -
  • thl408
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

That's f**king awesome

Hahahaha, nice!

Yeah Carter. Nice kid. In bball he drained a few 3s this weekend. I looked over at Kyle - from what I saw he was not impressed, at least not outwardly.

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

That's f**king awesome

Hahahaha, nice!

Yeah Carter. Nice kid. In bball he drained a few 3s this weekend. I looked over at Kyle - from what I saw he was not impressed, at least not outwardly.

Bummer. Carter is in his dog house, huh?

That's f**king awesome

Op I hope you smack your kid if he ever acts like that. Not an abusive smack but just one to let him know that stuffs not cool.

It's important to get that diva stuff out of them now and teach them sportsmanship. Barry sanders, Larry fitz, are some examples. Those dude didn't talk but boy did they do
Originally posted by Jubwub88:

That's f**king awesome

Op I hope you smack your kid if he ever acts like that. Not an abusive smack but just one to let him know that stuffs not cool.

It's important to get that diva stuff out of them now and teach them sportsmanship. Barry sanders, Larry fitz, are some examples. Those dude didn't talk but boy did they do

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/larry-fitzgeralds-alleged-domestic-abuse-buried-deep-in-pages-of-arizona-republic-6649368

You should have told him you are a moderator at 49erswebzone.com. He woulda been very impressed. Probably would have let you in on all the gossip.
With no 1st round pick this year, nontheless Kyle gonna be more distraught in the 1st round than any other year.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Apr 28, 2022 at 5:55 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone