There are 219 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I was sitting 40 feet from Kyle this weekend (our sons are on the same bball team). I wanted to ask him what's up with Deebo, but he was off in the corner with his dad (Mike) and it was obvious he didn't want to mix with the plebs.

That's f**king awesome

It's the same kid my son trash talked to when they played flag football against each other 2 years ago (his kid started it). They're cool now.

Op I hope you smack your kid if he ever acts like that. Not an abusive smack but just one to let him know that stuffs not cool.

It's important to get that diva stuff out of them now and teach them sportsmanship. Barry sanders, Larry fitz, are some examples. Those dude didn't talk but boy did they do

I don't think Kyle would've divulged any important strategic info with people on his sons basketball team, that is more the Mike Nolan era type move lol
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
With no 1st round pick this year, nontheless Kyle gonna be more distraught in the 1st round than any other year.

maybe its better and less stressful for him this year
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
Looks like Kyle is zigging while everyone is zagging. most defenses going small now. this year we picked up a lot of big ass bruising guys. looks like there is a change in philosophy going on, we gonna be blowing dudes up. gonna be interesting to see how that plays out with our new big backs and poe blowing guys up in the second level.
[ Edited by q0c0p on May 2, 2022 at 9:27 PM ]
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by q0c0p:
Looks like Kyle is zigging while everyone is zagging. most defenses going small now. this year we picked up a lot of big ass bruising guys. looks like there is a change in philosophy going on, we gonna be blowing dudes up. gonna be interesting to see how that plays out with our new big backs and poe blowing guys up in the second level.

This.
As defenses adjust to a pass-happy league, we get a big, fast, athletic QB and eligibles that like to run guys over.
Originally posted by All22:
Originally posted by q0c0p:

This.
As defenses adjust to a pass-happy league, we get a big, fast, athletic QB and eligibles that like to run guys over.

Troy's not wrong.

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Troy's not wrong.

10000000000% correct
Troy's not wrong.

He clearly hasn't seen PJ Fleck coach
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Troy's not wrong.

Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Troy's not wrong.

It's PJ10 to you

Originally posted by Chance:
I was sitting 40 feet from Kyle this weekend (our sons are on the same bball team). I wanted to ask him what's up with Deebo, but he was off in the corner with his dad (Mike) and it was obvious he didn't want to mix with the plebs.

You should have told him you are a moderator at 49erswebzone.com. He woulda been very impressed. Probably would have let you in on all the gossip.

Maybe Kyle would've requested 9moon get banned for coming up with cheesy nicknames
Troy's not wrong.

Troy's not wrong.

Uh oh. Looks like Troy will be our next GM.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Troy's not wrong.

Or.... he plans on becoming cowboys Gm at some point and wants to snatch Kyle from us...
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Troy's not wrong.

Or.... he plans on becoming cowboys Gm at some point and wants to snatch Kyle from us...

Share 49ersWebzone