There are 189 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Kingsbury better then Kyle??? WTF

dude has been ass in crunch time for damn near a decade.

Whatever respect PFF had before this ranking they certainly lost it after ranking Kingbury over Shanny. And I think the media exposed themselves as being adject 49ers haters.
I have complete faith in Kyle. If you said McVay is ahead of him, I wouldn't agree, but could accept it due to the SB win. Kliff has nothing on either of them.
Now that Trey Era has begun, the Kyle and Lynch Era should he name "Trail By Fire". If Trey brings 1 or more SB wins for the 9ers, indeed it was Trail by Fire for Kyle and Lynch
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
I have complete faith in Kyle. If you said McVay is ahead of him, I wouldn't agree, but could accept it due to the SB win. Kliff has nothing on either of them.

That's not true he has an outdoor fire pit

Shall we do a spread sheat thingy where we compare the roster KS and JL inherited with the one we have now?
90 man roster
[ Edited by Bellaleo on Jun 9, 2022 at 5:47 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

That's not true he has an outdoor fire pit

Nah he airbnb that s**t for the draft
I just saw an article that said that the 9ers didn't gain a SINGLE yard In the last 12 mins of the NFCCG against the Rams. Wow. I wasn't aware of that. It also said that the Rams and McVay we're 1-23 when trailing by 10 points or more at the half until they beat the 9ers In NFCCG.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
I just saw an article that said that the 9ers didn't gain a SINGLE yard In the last 12 mins of the NFCCG against the Rams. Wow. I wasn't aware of that. It also said that the Rams and McVay we're 1-23 when trailing by 10 points or more at the half until they beat the 9ers In NFCCG.

Sounds like his offense in ATL too in the Superbowl and in 2019...all 3 were up 2 scores in the 4Q. Crazy.

That's not all on him but if it happens a 4th time, I'm going to start a curse thread.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jun 10, 2022 at 2:50 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

Sounds like his offense in ATL too in the Superbowl and in 2019...all 3 were up 2 scores in the 4Q. Crazy.

That's not all on him but if it happens a 4th time, I'm going to start a curse thread.
you already have your injury thread
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

you already have your injury thread

For real!!

Maybe Kyle would benefit from hiring an assistant to help prevent those 4Q fiascos he keeps having In crucial games

I do think that It's unfair to put all the blame on Kyle for losing those big games. The QB, Wr's, OL, ect. Need to execute too, but like you said, If It happens again, then...

Maybe Kyle would benefit from hiring an assistant to help prevent those 4Q fiascos he keeps having In crucial games

I do think that It's unfair to put all the blame on Kyle for losing those big games. The QB, Wr's, OL, ect. Need to execute too, but like you said, If It happens again, then...

I am a big Kyle Shanahan fan but I give him 2 more years to win a SB before I start to lose patience. We have one of the most talented group of pass catchers in the league, a revamped special teams, a revamped secondary and what looks to be an expanded running game. Shanahan now has his hand picked QB. I give him a year to build that play calling chemistry with Trey but after that, no more excuses for Shanahan.
Originally posted by YACBros85:

I am a big Kyle Shanahan fan but I give him 2 more years to win a SB before I start to lose patience. We have one of the most talented group of pass catchers in the league, a revamped special teams, a revamped secondary and what looks to be an expanded running game. Shanahan now has his hand picked QB. I give him a year to build that play calling chemistry with Trey but after that, no more excuses for Shanahan.

That's more than fair. I'm a fan of him too fwiw ( even though I can be harsh on him at times ). I do agree that this team Is too talented not to be winning super bowls. All we needed was an upgrade at the QB position and now we finally have that too. 2022, The excitement Is high, mostly because of Lance being our starting QB, by 2023, It will be the expectations that are high. The year fans and media will be expecting us to win a super bowl.

That's more than fair. I'm a fan of him too fwiw ( even though I can be harsh on him at times ). I do agree that this team Is too talented not to be winning super bowls. All we needed was an upgrade at the QB position and now we finally have that too. 2022, The excitement Is high, mostly because of Lance being our starting QB, by 2023, It will be the expectations that are high. The year fans and media will be expecting us to win a super bowl.

You guys talk about winning a SB like it's easy. Like our talent is SOOOO much better than everyone else that the ONLY thing that could keep us from a SB win is KS. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? There's a lot of teams out there with a more talented roster than the 49ers on paper.
Originally posted by WINiner:

You guys talk about winning a SB like it's easy. Like our talent is SOOOO much better than everyone else that the ONLY thing that could keep us from a SB win is KS. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? There's a lot of teams out there with a more talented roster than the 49ers on paper.

This, plus unless you get Sean Payton out of his hiatus, I don't see how you upgrade. The grass isn't always greener.
Share 49ersWebzone