There are 239 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Sickaa:
I'm guessing you have only been a fan since 2011

You know you could just click his profile instead of guessing.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
People are so short sighted and seem to forget the plethora of s**t HCs we've had here. I mean go look at the league this past season and see all the turnover at HC. s**t is constant.

It's hard to win a Super bowl, it takes having an elite QB and luck most often.

I don't think fans are "short sighted" 9er fans have high expectations. We we're use to winning super bowls and that's how It should be. It's been almost 30 years since we last won a super bowl. That's pretty embarrassing for a team that was once considered the best team In the league.
You're entitled to nothing

Only a fan who would post an entitled post like yours be a new fan of football and the 49ers

i've experienced a SB win and 2 SB losses live and don't need to feel the entitlement as you do
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Damn! Don't become an emotional wreck because of me. I actually have a ton of faith that Kyle will win a SB in the next 2-3 years. Its quite obvious that you don't have the same faith nor do you care whether we win another SB.

Oh I'm not…I have all the faith in our HC hence why I said what I did
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 12, 2022 at 6:17 PM ]
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

Being a member on site doesn't prove much. We have fans from other teams on here who pretend to be 9er fans.. ( no names mentioned )
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

Lol this guy joined dec 2019
People are so short sighted and seem to forget the plethora of s**t HCs we've had here. I mean go look at the league this past season and see all the turnover at HC. s**t is constant.

It's hard to win a Super bowl, it takes having an elite QB and luck most often.

I don't think fans are "short sighted" 9er fans have high expectations. We we're use to winning super bowls and that's how It should be. It's been almost 30 years since we last won a super bowl. That's pretty embarrassing for a team that was once considered the best team In the league.
You're entitled to nothing

Only a fan who would post an entitled post like yours be a new fan of football and the 49ers

i've experienced a SB win and 2 SB losses live and don't need to feel the entitlement as you do

Then you should know what needs to be done in order to win super bowls.
You seem clueless as to what a head coach Is responsible for. I suggest you do some research. Who do you think Is responsible for picking the QB?

I'd say it's a collection of people that are responsible for picking the most important position in football. I'd say finding that FQB is a whole of a lot harder then people think & most 49er fan should be able to relate with that
You seem clueless as to what a head coach Is responsible for. I suggest you do some research. Who do you think Is responsible for picking the QB?

I'd say it's a collection of people that are responsible for picking the most important position in football. I'd say finding that FQB is a whole of a lot harder then people think & most 49er fan should be able to relate with that

It's never easy finding a good QB or winning a super bowl. Fans will be fans though and expect super bowls at some point. We can only hope that Lance is that guy
The best offense mind In football failed to gain a single yard when It mattered most. Don't give me QB excuses. No one Is saying he should be fired ( yet ) but he does need to prove he's the best by winning a super bowl.

Yeah you're right there wasn't anyone open on any of of his play calls.

no one is saying he's the best. People are acting like winning a SB is some easy thing. The goal should be to get to the playoffs, after that anything can and does happen.
The best offense mind In football failed to gain a single yard when It mattered most. Don't give me QB excuses. No one Is saying he should be fired ( yet ) but he does need to prove he's the best by winning a super bowl.

Yeah you're right there wasn't anyone open on any of of his play calls.

no one is saying he's the best. People are acting like winning a SB is some easy thing. The goal should be to get to the playoffs, after that anything can and does happen.

We'll see how it goes over the next year or so now that We have a franchise QB.

No that absolutely is short sighted, lazy, and just trying to blame someone for something regardless of having a clue as to who they should be pointing fingers at. For a guy that says he's not all about s**tting in Kyle, you sure do it a a lot. Just be truthful about it.

winning a super bowl requires a lot of things including f**king luck.

man Pitt fans should be screaming to fire Tomlin hasn't won s**t in a decade, same with Harbs and thank go Payton retire, Saint fans must have hated not winning Super Bowls. I'm sure they will win much more with Dennis Allen. The bills fans should be rioting to get mcDermott out of there…McVay dodge a bullet for sure. He was gonna totally be canned if he didn't win a SB this yr..

No that absolutely is short sighted, lazy, and just trying to blame someone for something regardless of having a clue as to who they should be pointing fingers at. For a guy that says he's not all about s**tting in Kyle, you sure do it a a lot. Just be truthful about it.

winning a super bowl requires a lot of things including f**king luck.

man Pitt fans should be screaming to fire Tomlin hasn't won s**t in a decade, same with Harbs and thank go Payton retire, Saint fans must have hated not winning Super Bowls. I'm sure they will win much more with Dennis Allen. The bills fans should be rioting to get mcDermott out of there…McVay dodge a bullet for sure. He was gonna totally be canned if he didn't win a SB this yr..

I'm still a little frustrated after that super loss. Bare with me. . I agree that it does take a lot to win a super bowl. QB, OL, good defense, ect. I once said a long time a a go that Kyle would win a super bowl someday and I hope that Is with the 9ers. That's why I refuse to give up on him Just yet. I'll try to be a little more understanding from now on. We have a good team overall, and It sure feels good being relevant again. 2022 season can't get here soon enough.
We'll see how it goes over the next year or so now that We have a franchise QB.

We have a young basically rookie QB. Nothing more nothing less…you think Mike McCarthy is a better HC than Kyle? He fell into Rogers and won one forever ago. I'll bet money Dallas would fire his ass tomorrow if it meant they could get Kyle.

the issue with people b***hing about Kyle is they don't know how good they have it compared to most of the league. We're competitive, have a good team and when healthy with a startable QB have done some s**t….a good portion of the league can't say that.

kyle is NOT the problem.
I'm still a little frustrated after that super loss. Bare with me. . I agree that it does take a lot to win a super bowl. QB, OL, good defense, ect. I once said a long time a a go that Kyle would win a super bowl someday and I hope that Is with the 9ers. That's why I refuse to give up on him Just yet. I'll try to be a little more understanding from now on. We have a good team overall, and It sure feels good being relevant again. 2022 season can't get here soon enough.

See that's not that hard to say

See that's not that hard to say

. Here's to the future.
Share 49ersWebzone