There are 227 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by highwayone:

This is GOLD!
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Originally posted by highwayone:

Great Job guys. Now add Brian Jennings somewhere and you have reached peak Webzone.
Well this thread has gone to s**t
Originally posted by glorydayz:
If Kyle had the opportunity to draft John Elway or Steve Young he would have probably said they didn't fit his system and passed on them like he did Mahomes & Watson.

He would have waited to see if he could get Billy Joe Tolliver in free agency while drafting Bobby Herbert.

Lol yeah okay dude. Love all the hindsight s**t like everyone knew Mahomes was gonna be some elite QB without question. Should have been the #1 pick then, KC moved from 27 to get him…that's a s**t load of teams that could have done just the same.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 1, 2022 at 9:34 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
If Kyle had the opportunity to draft John Elway or Steve Young he would have probably said they didn't fit his system and passed on them like he did Mahomes & Watson.

He would have waited to see if he could get Billy Joe Tolliver in free agency while drafting Bobby Herbert.

Lol yeah okay dude. Love all the hindsight s**t like everyone knew Mahomes was gonna be some elite QB without question. Should have been the #1 pick then

Mitchell Trubisky QB1 Bruh

Lol yeah okay dude. Love all the hindsight s**t like everyone knew Mahomes was gonna be some elite QB without question. Should have been the #1 pick then

The offensive genius (A. Reid) knew, he even traded up to get him.

Then won a SB with him.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

LOL
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Quite the contrary. LOL
The offensive genius (A. Reid) knew, he even traded up to get him.

Then won a SB with him.

Lol Reid who couldn't win a Super bowl for what 20 years? Some offensive genius…boy you would have s**t on him after his first couple seasons, no doubt.

They moved up from 27, that's a s**t load of teams that could have moved up all the same…basically the whole damn league passed on Mahomes.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 1, 2022 at 9:40 AM ]

Yup bears are a bunch of idiots

Wasn't just the Bears though. Most reputable draft coverage had him as QB1 and then Mahomes and Watson dueling it out for QB2. Plenty of people saw Mahomes as a 2nd round project. Now with knowing how things turned out Mahomes woulda been great but you know I'm happy with Solomon Thomas he's been great….
Several times.
Originally posted by scottym:
Several times.

Eh. Still more entertaining than the repetitive nonsense we see In the JG thread

Wasn't just the Bears though. Most reputable draft coverage had him as QB1 and then Mahomes and Watson dueling it out for QB2. Plenty of people saw Mahomes as a 2nd round project. Now with knowing how things turned out Mahomes woulda been great but you know I'm happy with Solomon Thomas he's been great….

Only the Bears could be dumb enough to Draft Mitch after moving up one slot for him too. Kudos to the chief's for doing their due diligence for Mahomes. I wish we had done more scouting on him :(

Personally I didn't think it was a great QB draft class. I liked Thomas, thought it was gonna be a safe 1st pick for them. I liked Watson out of all the QBs, even though he was labeled as an inaccurate QB from a spread offense that tossed too many INTS.

I ate my crow on Mahomes. Elite skill set but watching Texas tech games it wasn't even football lol. So many WTF are you doing moments with some holy s**t amazing arm talent stuff. His mechanics were awful.

I was more pissed about Kap winning a pointless game vs LA, which took away Myles Garrett.
Share 49ersWebzone