There are 241 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Sickaa:
Only the Bears could be dumb enough to Draft Mitch after moving up one slot for him too. Kudos to the chief's for doing their due diligence for Mahomes. I wish we had done more scouting on him :(

Agreed. We didn't really scout much at the QB spot. I believe we brought in Watson for a official visit and that was pretty much it.
KS.. if he grew a pair this offseason.. there will be no stopping us. Enough of this get a 2 possession lead and go to prevent offense tactics..
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
KS.. if he grew a pair this offseason.. there will be no stopping us. Enough of this get a 2 possession lead and go to prevent offense tactics..

wow,,, for you that sounded negative
Originally posted by cciowa:

I love KS.. but that Juice handoff in the NFCCG.. then the punt.. that stuff being all conservative with the lead with the SB on the line.. I'm still triggered.

We had those guys. KS has to solve his 4th quarter lead issue in order for us to get where we want to go.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

I love KS.. but that Juice handoff in the NFCCG.. then the punt.. that stuff being all conservative with the lead with the SB on the line.. I'm still triggered.

We had those guys. KS has to solve his 4th quarter lead issue in order for us to get where we want to go.

agree, to many times we played not to lose. now of course due to jimmy.... we had to win games that were much harder than they needed to be. up by 10 vs the chiefs and rams and both times we played it safe. which will always get you beat
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Agreed. Moving on from constantly injured players seems to be happening I just wish we had a healthy Trent Williams or MM bc they would of easily been enough to make up for the 3 points we lost by and Williams has been pretty durable lately. MM is almost always healthy.

Sickaa, what did you mean they finally decided to move on from JG today?

Avoiding injuries and getting a much more power oriented 4th QTR offense might be that key.

To me it's still hard to grasp the reality that at the age of 42, Kyle's been to two super bowls and two NFC Championship games as a coach, while Bill Walsh at the age of 42 was still a QB coach.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Agreed. Moving on from constantly injured players seems to be happening I just wish we had a healthy Trent Williams or MM bc they would of easily been enough to make up for the 3 points we lost by and Williams has been pretty durable lately. MM is almost always healthy.

Avoiding injuries and getting a much more power oriented 4th QTR offense might be that key.

To me it's still hard to grasp the reality that at the age of 42, Kyle's been to two super bowls and two NFC Championship games as a coach, while Bill Walsh at the age of 42 was still a QB coach.

Let's hope so. With that being said, expecting Juice to pick up a first down on 3rd n 2 when you have Deebo and Mitchell on the team who we're much better optiond was just bad play calling from Kyle Imo. He's much better than that and that's why most of us are disappointed with him with that play In particular.

Let's hope so. With that being said, expecting Juice to pick up a first down on 3rd n 2 when you have Deebo and Mitchell on the team who we're much better optiond was just bad play calling from Kyle Imo. He's much better than that and that's why most of us are disappointed with him with that play In particular.
They went to Mitchell the play before.. plays were called that had deebo open

anymore hindsight takes lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

You mean that basic, predictable run up the gut? I know yeah. Needs to do better

You mean that basic, predictable run up the gut? I know yeah. Needs to do better
yet when we pass.. you say we should run

now that your complaining about the run.. we should pass lol

this is all you do.. spin, digress and no comprehension to what is going on the field. sorry but your takes are a joke

Not hindsight takes. A bot at the time was aware that those calls were suboptimal and reducing our chances of winning.

this is all you do.. spin, digress and no comprehension to what is going on the field. sorry but your takes are a joke

Where have I mentioned anything about that? You seriously can't be defending Kyle's decision to use Juice In that situation, followed by punting It away. Game was lost at that point. I understand you get so triggered about anything negative towards Kyle. My takes are mostly facts. Media and fans all across the net would agree with that.
Not hindsight takes. A bot at the time was aware that those calls were suboptimal and reducing our chances of winning.

100% this. Kyle lost his nerve at a crucial part of the game once again.

Where have I mentioned anything about that? You seriously can't be defending Kyle's decision to use Juice In that situation, followed by punting It away. Game was lost at that point. I understand you get so triggered about anything negative towards Kyle. My takes are mostly facts. Media and fans all across the net would agree with that.
when?.. when numerous people have told you the rams were selling out for the run is why we passed.. your answer was why go away from what was working

When the fact that we showed you our runs weren't working due to the sell out on the run... your excuse now is why we didn't run it better.. no one respectable is agreeing on your takes as they are just. "we should have done the opposite". it's all lazy takes and hindsight.

Kyle is not perfect... but def farthest away from the top of the list of being an issue
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

oh god,,, you have triggered the defend kyle at any cost mob .. despite what some think.. kyle does not walk on water
Share 49ersWebzone