There are 254 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Where have I mentioned anything about that? You seriously can't be defending Kyle's decision to use Juice In that situation, followed by punting It away. Game was lost at that point. I understand you get so triggered about anything negative towards Kyle. My takes are mostly facts. Media and fans all across the net would agree with that.

sick said nothing wrong
Originally posted by cciowa:
You mean that basic, predictable run up the gut? I know yeah. Needs to do better

oh god,,, you have triggered the defend kyle at any cost mob .. despite what some think.. kyle does not walk on water
your respone is def more predictable than Kyle's play calls
You mean that basic, predictable run up the gut? I know yeah. Needs to do better

oh god,,, you have triggered the defend kyle at any cost mob .. despite what some think.. kyle does not walk on water

Lol they refuse to open their eyes and see the trutth.
Where have I mentioned anything about that? You seriously can't be defending Kyle's decision to use Juice In that situation, followed by punting It away. Game was lost at that point. I understand you get so triggered about anything negative towards Kyle. My takes are mostly facts. Media and fans all across the net would agree with that.

sick said nothing wrong
you have no idea what is being said here.. and it's all wrong lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
yet when we pass.. you say we should run

now that your complaining about the run.. we should pass lol

this is all you do.. spin, digress and no comprehension to what is going on the field. sorry but your takes are a joke

There's some passive aggressiveness in his Kyle posts for sure. While no one is gonna call a perfect game and you can point out to WTF plays every once in a while with Kyle (and every single play caller)...I always ask well explain what you would have called vs said coverage and on a certain down/distance. I'm talking actual play call not "run it" or "pass it"
I blame our defense for collapsing, not Kyle.
We hold championship caliber teams to like 10 points for 3 quarters then they flip a switch and commence to unload on us.
It's obvious. To me it's like, "aside from that Mrs Lincoln, how was the play?"
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
We hold championship caliber teams to like 10 points for 3 quarters then they flip a switch and commence to unload on us.

There is something to this. In championship games, they (the refs) tend to let the players play vs calling fouls. I kind of saw this in the Warriors finals where there were some incident's where the refs could have interjected themselves in the game and called a foul, but they didn't.

I think the 49ers and Kyle just weren't experienced to *know* that the refs tend to let the players play (and not call holding on the DLinemen or OLinemen) in super bowl games. Just my opinion. But it's (in my view) a learning experience both for Kyle and the entire team that will make them better in future championship games. In other words, (for example) our OLine will hold more, and our DLine will be expecting to be held -- and use certain techniques that take advantage of the opposing OLine trying to hold more.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

this is all you do.. spin, digress and no comprehension to what is going on the field. sorry but your takes are a joke

There's some passive aggressiveness in his Kyle posts for sure. While no one is gonna call a perfect game and you can point out to WTF plays every once in a while with Kyle (and every single play caller)...I always ask well explain what you would have called vs said coverage and on a certain down/distance. I'm talking actual play call not "run it" or "pass it"
just smidget of knowledge of what is going on the field or some type of explaination and i wouldn't be so harsh. i expect too much i guess
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Agreed. Moving on from constantly injured players seems to be happening I just wish we had a healthy Trent Williams or MM bc they would of easily been enough to make up for the 3 points we lost by and Williams has been pretty durable lately. MM is almost always healthy.

Sickaa, what did you mean they finally decided to move on from JG today?

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I love KS.. but that Juice handoff in the NFCCG.. then the punt.. that stuff being all conservative with the lead with the SB on the line.. I'm still triggered.

We had those guys. KS has to solve his 4th quarter lead issue in order for us to get where we want to go.

Avoiding injuries and getting a much more power oriented 4th QTR offense might be that key.

To me it's still hard to grasp the reality that at the age of 42, Kyle's been to two super bowls and two NFC Championship games as a coach, while Bill Walsh at the age of 42 was still a QB coach.

Let's hope so. With that being said, expecting Juice to pick up a first down on 3rd n 2 when you have Deebo and Mitchell on the team who we're much better optiond was just bad play calling from Kyle Imo. He's much better than that and that's why most of us are disappointed with him with that play In particular.
They went to Mitchell the play before.. plays were called that had deebo open

anymore hindsight takes lol

All: "It was Jimmy's fault. Kyle was open on the sidelines. He was open all game. Jimmy just never looked his way."
Originally posted by NYniner85:

It's not about expecting Kyle to call a perfect game. It's more about finding ways to utilise the best players on the team ( Deebo )when they're needed most. Kyle had no problem running Deebo Into the ground most of the season, Including running up the middle against an opponent when the games was already won ( I can't remember what game exactly ) yet, he choose to Ignore Deebo when it mattered most. That's bad coaching Imo. You can't Ignore the teams MVP for almost an entire quarter and expect to win.

just smidget of knowledge of what is going on the field or some type of explaination and i wouldn't be so harsh. i expect too much i guess

Nonsense. Kyle could call the worst game of his career and you'd still defend him. Now that's a fact.

Nonsense. Kyle could call the worst game of his career and you'd still defend him. Now that's a fact.
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:

That last sentence was great.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
"49ers roster ranked 13th in the NFL. "

Kyle is doing an amazing job.
Originally posted by Koldo:
"49ers roster ranked 13th in the NFL. "

Kyle is doing an amazing job.

Them rankings don't mean s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone