There are 207 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
You mean that basic, predictable run up the gut? I know yeah. Needs to do better

oh god,,, you have triggered the defend kyle at any cost mob .. despite what some think.. kyle does not walk on water
your respone is def more predictable than Kyle's play calls

Hahahaha
Originally posted by glorydayz:
You mean back when he went to 5 straight NFCCG's?

Shanahan hasn't won a SB yet so what's your point?

Reid moved up to get the guy that he knew would be his guy while KS went after Beathard. Offensive Guru?

Lol yeah and didn't win s**t….he was regarded as the biggest choke job head coach for two decades. You would have been screaming about blown calls and missed opportunities all the same like you do in here.

Reid also drafted Kevin Cobb, AJ Feely, Kevin Hogan, Aaron Murray, Mike Kafka, Nick Foles etc…if you're gonna bring up Beathard.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
man.. still making up s**t lol

in no way Cj was going to be developed into a starter lol

So we drafted a QB in the 3rd after giving up multiple picks to move up and acquire him in the first place for a back-up QB? That would be a waste of draft picks.

It was literally one of the last picks in the 3rd rd (pick 104) they gave up a late 7th rd pick to move up from 109 to 104 lol. You're crying about the 219th pick? They had 10 picks.

No one was expecting him to be some stud QB. Regardless of what people think the thought was getting Kirk the following year. Hate it whatever….imo Kirk has played pretty damn good football. He's avg over 4K yards 31TDs 9INTs his 4 yrs in Minn. no one would be upset with those numbers.
Originally posted by evil:
Same Andy Reid that passed over Russell Wilson for Nick Foles? Same Andy that drafted Kevin Kolb? He isn't without fault either.

Don't let him fool ya, he'd be the same guy with Reid as he is with Kyle. Complaining about not winning it all despite putting his team (with a healthy QB) in a position to win a lot of games.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
It was literally one of the last picks in the 3rd rd (pick 104) they gave up a late 7th rd pick to move up from 109 to 104 lol. You're crying about the 219th pick? They had 10 picks.

No one was expecting him to be some stud QB. Regardless of what people think the thought was getting Kirk the following year. Hate it whatever….imo Kirk has played pretty damn good football. He's avg over 4K yards 31TDs 9INTs his 4 yrs in Minn. no one would be upset with those numbers.

Who's crying? I was responding to another poster. I could care less about Beathard or where he was drafted.

Anyways. Let's move on shall we
[ Edited by Sickaa on Jul 2, 2022 at 5:29 AM ]
Anyways.... Moving on to the present and future. It's exciting to see how this Offense Is look under Lance. Especially with all those weapons he'll have at his disposal, Aiyuk, Kittle, Deebo, ect. He's set-up to succeed. I see good things ahead for us. All we need Is to finally stay healthy and we're looking at another Super bowl run.
Anyways.... Moving on to the present and future. It's exciting to see how this Offense Is look under Lance. Especially with all those weapons he'll have at his disposal, Aiyuk, Kittle, Deebo, ect. He's set-up to succeed. I see good things ahead for us. All we need Is to finally stay healthy and we're looking at another Super bowl run.

He's totally setup to succeed. Sadly Jimmy didn't set the bar high.
Originally posted by NinerInCT:

Agreed. And that's why I think this team could make some noise this year. We Just need to stay relatively healthy to give us a chance at winning the big one.

Who's crying? I was responding to another poster. I could care less about Beathard or where he was drafted.

Anyways. Let's move on shall we
Another myth busted, yes let's move on

Reid moved up to get the guy that he knew would be his guy while KS went after Beathard. Offensive Guru?

Same Andy Reid that passed over Russell Wilson for Nick Foles? Same Andy that drafted Kevin Kolb? He isn't without fault either.

Same Andy Reid that beat KS in a super bowl that we were winning in the 4th quarter.

Same Andy Reid that went out and traded up for a QB when he had a QB (Alex Smith) on his roster that was playing ok. Same Andy Reid that made McNabb look like a real NFL QB.

Yes that guy.

Same Andy Reid that beat KS in a super bowl that we were winning in the 4th quarter.

Same Andy Reid that went out and traded up for a QB when he had a QB (Alex Smith) on his roster that was playing ok. Same Andy Reid that made McNabb look like a real NFL QB.

Yes that guy.
So it took how many years for him to win.. Kyle has made the move a lot sooner than Andy
"Agreed. And that's why I think this team could make some noise this year. We Just need to stay relatively healthy to give us a chance at winning the big one." The very same thing was true last year too.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerInCT:

we used to think he was going to.. it is way past time to move onto someone different and better
  • Koldo
  • Veteran

Lol yeah and didn't win s**t….he was regarded as the biggest choke job head coach for two decades. You would have been screaming about blown calls and missed opportunities all the same like you do in here.

Reid also drafted Kevin Cobb, AJ Feely, Kevin Hogan, Aaron Murray, Mike Kafka, Nick Foles etc…if you're gonna bring up Beathard.

Now that title proudly belongs to Kyle.

Yes that guy.

Sounds like what Kyle did with Lance when he had an OK Jimmy on the roster.

And again, I just proved the offensive genius Andy isn't without fault when it comes to the QB position. Another offensive genius without fault is Bill Walsh. Welcome to the NFL, where no coach is without fault and is not going to get them all right.
Share 49ersWebzone