There are 170 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

snow day in NJ tomorrow, I will be able to watch the full press confrence and not have to worry about work
Fk yes!!!! Game time. Take your fkn sweet time Kyle.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Figjam.
Who's that weirdo ?

^^^ at least he did use the feather pen..

//

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

f**k yeah!!!
I wish I could help these two somehow, even if it was just being the coffee boy. Lol

GO NINERS!
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
I know we got a couple guys who know football--and that's fortunate, but doesn't kyle come across as a beta male?
That can be a bit of a problem when leading a bunch of alphas.

Originally posted by xcfan:
I know we got a couple guys who know football--and that's fortunate, but doesn't kyle come across as a beta male?

Kind of hard to tell but first guy that comes to mind when you say that is Tony Dungy. He did fine as a "beta" male
Originally posted by xcfan:

If you'd only heard 30 or so words ever out of Belichick's mouth would he seem like an alpha male to you? Was Walsh? Hell Siefert sure wasn't and he has a ring. I don't think it really matters.
Kyle doesn't look like a football coach at all. Like a college grad with a consultant degree. No wonder he has credibility issues through the years in coaching.

f**k em Kyle, good for you to get a HC job. Walsh never look like a typical NFL coach either when he was trying to get a HC gig.

Bring back the WCO to the Niners and make us all proud.
  • bors
  • Veteran
He is like the guy in fight club. Ed norton

Someone do some photo shop
Jed's man boobs are showing.
Share 49ersWebzone