There are 226 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Joined at the hip for the next 6 years. Let the new era begin!! Let's go 9ers!!

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Jed is deteriorating right before our eyes. Dude needs to get off the junk food, and do some intense cardio and weight lifting.

He definitely looks bloated, estrogen levels might be running a tad bit high.

I bet if you punched him in the belly, jizz would come up
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:

I'm jacked.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

I'm jacked.

I am not going to lie to you, I got a little emotional when I watched the welcoming speech clip. We shall rise up from the ashes!!

I'm jacked.

I am not going to lie to you, I got a little emotional when I watched the welcoming speech clip. We shall rise up from the ashes!!

RISE UP!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yep, he's perfect for what we need right now.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

I'm jacked.

RISE UP!!!

We are not the Falcons.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Jed's man boobs are showing.

Jed is deteriorating right before our eyes. Dude needs to get off the junk food, and do some intense cardio and weight lifting.

He's the CEO of a team in one of the most violent sports in the world. Yet he looks soft as f**k. It's kinda embarrassing. I'm not saying he should get ripped, but look like a healthy, potent, masculine, male. Like Shanahan and Lynch. Appearances matter. People respect people who take care of themselves.

Potent lol.

Very true. I agree. He looks like the biggest cry baby chump, especially with that bald spot on the back of his head.

Appearance isn't everything, but it does tell you a lot about a person. If you don't care about your health, then what do you care about? You can have all the money in the world and all that.. but without your health, you really have nothing.

Ask someone dying from not taking care of themselves what they would trade for their health back, it would be anything.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

I'm jacked.

RISE UP!!!

We are not the Falcons.
wheres the quill pen?
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Jed's man boobs are showing.

He's the CEO of a team in one of the most violent sports in the world. Yet he looks soft as f**k. It's kinda embarrassing. I'm not saying he should get ripped, but look like a healthy, potent, masculine, male. Like Shanahan and Lynch. Appearances matter. People respect people who take care of themselves.

Potent lol.

Very true. I agree. He looks like the biggest cry baby chump, especially with that bald spot on the back of his head.

Appearance isn't everything, but it does tell you a lot about a person. If you don't care about your health, then what do you care about? You can have all the money in the world and all that.. but without your health, you really have nothing.

Ask someone dying from not taking care of themselves what they would trade for their health back, it would be anything.

so we are now changing topics from our new head coach to appearances?

So caring about your health makes you stupid?? ahhh lol idc what you do with your life, but caring about your health is extremely important, and physical appearance does matter a lot in the business world. So... at least I know who not to ask for advice from.

So caring about your health makes you stupid?? ahhh lol idc what you do with your life, but caring about your health is extremely important, and physical appearance does matter a lot in the business world. So... at least I know who not to ask for advice from.

But what is your opinion on Shanahan's playcalling?

Exciting. I like that it is aggresive. I would rather have someone call plays to win than "Not to lose".

I've really only seen him this year, and he has had an extremely talent team, so my expectations are going not very high for our up coming team.

I dont think our team is as horrible as its made out to be. I think Kellys system made our defense horrible, tired and hurt. our offense is lacking serious firepower at all the skill positions including QB. So I'm expecting a below average year next year.

Exciting. I like that it is aggresive. I would rather have someone call plays to win than "Not to lose".

I've really only seen him this year, and he has had an extremely talent team, so my expectations are going not very high for our up coming team.

I dont think our team is as horrible as its made out to be. I think Kellys system made our defense horrible, tired and hurt. our offense is lacking serious firepower at all the skill positions including QB. So I'm expecting a below average year next year.

True but even Shanny said it will take time so I trust him. I am looking forward to the presser.
Share 49ersWebzone