LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 263 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Shorteous:

love this response

Me too. We tried telling these fools there's more data than 4 random games. As he said, he sees him everyday
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:

love this response

I actually think Kyle acted like a lil b***h in how he responded at the end. What a prick.

You would, you're still grieving

Would say it regardless of situation - reporter could have asked that about any player and a response at the end like that in that tone is one of a lil punk. I like Shanahan as a play caller and hope he wins us a Super Bowl but count me as someone who is no longer of fan of his.

Hopefully Kyle doesn't lose too much sleep over it.
Originally posted by krizay:
Me too. We tried telling these fools there's more data than 4 random games. As he said, he sees him everyday

https://youtu.be/fCPrdcufwXk?si=HcmtPiKp-nPUnBnM
Originally posted by krizay:

love this response

What fools? Did someone let Cowboys fans into the forum, or are you STILL trying to pick fights with fellow Niners fans? Why do you keep trying to flush the integrity of this site down the toilet?
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
What fools? Did someone let Cowboys fans into the forum, or are you STILL trying to pick fights with fellow Niners fans? Why do you keep trying to flush the integrity of this site down the toilet?

Wait are you actually expecting him to ever move on?
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

Wait are you actually expecting him to ever move on?

Just pathetic. Most fans are getting jacked to watch the team steamroll Pittsburg.

love this response

I actually think Kyle acted like a lil b***h in how he responded at the end. What a prick.

Would say it regardless of situation - reporter could have asked that about any player and a response at the end like that in that tone is one of a lil punk. I like Shanahan as a play caller and hope he wins us a Super Bowl but count me as someone who is no longer of fan of his.
If Kyle was honest he would said it wouldn't have mattered. Trey was done here when I brought in my new idiot project. I am Sam.. Sam I am..

love this response

Who was that idiot asking the question? His iq is -4
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
McVay is 60–38 with a super bowl win as the youngest HC ever and is a bottom feeder now? I get fans' need to defend Shanny by crapping on others but lets not be silly.

Who said Mcvay is a bottom feeder? That roster on the other hand certainly looks like it.
Would be nice to inherit a roster also

Remember when Harbaugh did also? Then Baalke straight destroyed it and Harbaugh took the fall first.
Mcvay pretty much on his way to doing that

But mcvay took over a team that was poorly coached but had a talent. I think it's a gms job to build talent. Mcvay did his job. Coached the players given to him. Can't really blame.mcvay for the current state of the team.
Mcvay is pretty much the GM. All the trades were his ideas

I'd love to know who gets more say in their roster? Mcvay or Shanahan. I always thought Shanahan had more pull but could be wrong.
Trading Lance ???

OH NO HE DIDN'T !! OH NO HE DIDN'T !!!!

love this response

Well maybe he's a bit frustrated with a question like that because it assumes their knowledge and understanding of his abilities of Trey is the same as the media and the fans. It assumes they don't know because we don't know.

I linked this because so many people have made the assumption that Trey is an unknown but have failed to realize that they have spent well over 40 hours a week with him for 2+ years in countless meetings, retrospectives, film room, practice, walk throughs.

there sample size >>>>> out sample size

Yup. He's had three training camps. Three. If they ever saw anything in those first two years, maybe it wouldn't have been so much as an open and shut case regarding Brock this year. Then for Sam Darnold to come in and take the no. 2 spot, when you have been in the system for 3 years, it shouldn't have even been a competition- Trey should've ran away with it.
Only 36 head coaches have won the super one and 14-16 have won multiple (I forget if it's 14 or 16). There have been approx 500 head coaches in the super bowl era.

relax with wanting to fire Kyle over not winning one yet. Lmao jeez
McVay is 60–38 with a super bowl win as the youngest HC ever and is a bottom feeder now? I get fans' need to defend Shanny by crapping on others but lets not be silly.

Who said Mcvay is a bottom feeder? That roster on the other hand certainly looks like it.

Remember when Harbaugh did also? Then Baalke straight destroyed it and Harbaugh took the fall first.

But mcvay took over a team that was poorly coached but had a talent. I think it's a gms job to build talent. Mcvay did his job. Coached the players given to him. Can't really blame.mcvay for the current state of the team.

I'd love to know who gets more say in their roster? Mcvay or Shanahan. I always thought Shanahan had more pull but could be wrong.
I don't think it's about who holds more weight, but wants to be more of a team and discussing/dissecting every option

I don't think it's about who holds more weight, but wants to be more of a team and discussing/dissecting every option

I don't think it's a good idea when one person has all the same, all the time. Like belichick does - he's been struggling to put together a team for a long time - Brady just was masking it all.

you want collaboration and to hear what others think. No one is right all the time and it's important to hear other perspectives. I think Kyle Carrys more weight in our organization than Lynch but I think they discuss a lot together and try to come to a consensus. When I say "Lynch" - I'm including his staff. Guys like Adam peters etc.
in the end it doesn't matter which qb is better or what's fair or whatever. all that matters is what Kyle wants, it's his show. Im cool with this
Share 49ersWebzone