There are 388 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Rascal:
I am so pumped right now!! Welcome John & Kyle!! Let the new era begin!! Let's go 9ers!!

couple of things, ive noticed Kyle and his wife dont ever touch, sure sign their marriage is on the rocks and probably do to moving to SF. Wont be surprised if he quits after one year and says he is taking time away to work on his marriage.

Next is it looks like jeff Garcia got his wish and we hired him. go to the :20 mark of the video
Originally posted by valrod33:
I am so pumped right now!! Welcome John & Kyle!! Let the new era begin!! Let's go 9ers!!

couple of things, ive noticed Kyle and his wife dont ever touch, sure sign their marriage is on the rocks and probably do to moving to SF. Wont be surprised if he quits after one year and says he is taking time away to work on his marriage.

Next is it looks like jeff Garcia got his wish and we hired him. go to the :20 mark of the video

lol it would've been great if right after Kyle's speech to the group someone told him "This is actually just the fan shop staff."
Originally posted by mayo49:
Joined at the hip for the next 6 years. Let the new era begin!! Let's go 9ers!!

I'm jacked.

Jed is such a dork. He looks EXACTLY like what he is. A spoiled rich kid with an ego who was gifted an NFL team. He looks so out of place next to two successful, professional, grown men.

Hes their boss, yet he acts like a fan meeting his favorite athletes.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

You do have some imagination. LOL.
  • bors
  • Veteran

Bet that's more people than his falcons welcome home party
Originally posted by bors:

You are actually....correct.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by bors:

Man, that's pretty sad, lol.

The crowd was there to throw s**t at them
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
The crowd was there to throw s**t at them

Atlanta has the worst fan base. I remember when the Braves were winning all those division titles, no one would show up.
Oh btw, bitter Falcons fans are lurking.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4052292-9ers-fans-are-in-for-a-surprise/

Lol wow jealous much. Bunch of haters

Lol salty balls

For a franchise that's never won anything they sure think highly of themselves.

They choke in almost in every big game including that championship game against us back in 2012 before Shanahan even got there. So maybe before questioning all their coaches, maybe they should start to look at their franchise and realize that they're not as lucky as others.

It sucks because they have a really classy owner, but their fans are horrible and maybe the fans don't deserve to have a winner. I honestly think they're just bitter Kyle left.
Lol, we're in for a rough ride. Gee, I wonder what that would feel like?
If the playbook is really that complicated it's a good thing that Kap isn't here anymore lol. Dude would be in over his head.
Originally posted by Ninerblood:

Lol salty balls

They choke in almost in every big game including that championship game against us back in 2012 before Shanahan even got there. So maybe before questioning all their coaches, maybe they should start to look at their franchise and realize that they're not as lucky as others.

It sucks because they have a really classy owner, but their fans are horrible and maybe the fans don't deserve to have a winner. I honestly think they're just bitter Kyle left.

Originally posted by Ninerblood:

Lol salty balls

Never liked the Falcons. Checking around, their fans sure are bitter and twisted.
Share 49ersWebzone