There are 302 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by boast:
Kyle couldn't have said it more succinctly

Kyle discovered quickly that Trey didn't have the thinking/processing ability to run his system, the rest is his history.

QUICKLY - u fully believe that AFTER 4 games, it was enough to say Kyle's seen enough ??

Between practice, games, film study... 2+ years? Yes, I believe Kyle could absolutely know that his thinking & processing was not a good fit for him.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
it gave way to a motivated brady which he needed a lot of luck in the playoffs

If we signed Brady somehow, Brady doesn't have that motivation. He wanted to come here to be laid to rest

this sentence here got me good mr att
well i mean he looked down and ready to call it quits after that season.

Since he didn't get his way, that gave him that chip on the shoulder.. remember that "you kept that MF over me" quote ?
Originally posted by KiwiM3:
THAT'S excatly IS THE ANSWER !!

Kyle wanted no part of Brady because Tom would have gotten most of the credit had we won the Super Bowl..

Kyle stayed w/a QB (Grappy) he was not all in because he thought of the idea that winning a Super Bowl w/Grappy would make him a legitimate HC who can win w/an average QB.. while at the same time, Grappy will continue to get the blame when they get close enough but not get to the Super Bowl..

This is the issue w/Kyle, he wants to win, but he wants to make sure he gets all the credit..

He wanted no part of Brady because Brady looked bad in his last season in New England - a 40 year + QB who looked like he was done.

All this other narrative is unfounded rubbish.
9moon doesn't read so he keeps missing the answers to his question. Watch, he will keep repeating himself

Ok that makes sense.. he signs Darnold after 4 or 5 average years (at best) but won't sign the 2nd best QB ever after one bad year in his career ??
Originally posted by KiwiM3:
THAT'S excatly IS THE ANSWER !!

Kyle wanted no part of Brady because Tom would have gotten most of the credit had we won the Super Bowl..

Kyle stayed w/a QB (Grappy) he was not all in because he thought of the idea that winning a Super Bowl w/Grappy would make him a legitimate HC who can win w/an average QB.. while at the same time, Grappy will continue to get the blame when they get close enough but not get to the Super Bowl..

This is the issue w/Kyle, he wants to win, but he wants to make sure he gets all the credit..

He wanted no part of Brady because Brady looked bad in his last season in New England - a 40 year + QB who looked like he was done.

All this other narrative is unfounded rubbish.
9moon doesn't read so he keeps missing the answers to his question. Watch, he will keep repeating himself

Ok that makes sense.. he signs Darnold after 4 or 5 average years (at best) but won't sign the 2nd best QB ever after one bad year in his career ??
see, asking the same questions after he's been told a million times 3+ years
This is crazy. I can't see Kyle ever doing this lol
[tweet
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
[tweet
not until we get an established QB
[tweet

imma write that hollywood script right now ✍️
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
it's called goodwill hunting
What other 49ers coach does Kyle Shanahan remind you of?

To me he reminds me of a cross between Steve Mariucci (runner up guy/focus on offensive football) and Nolan (attitude/power trip).
Originally posted by glorydayz:

To me he reminds me of a cross between Steve Mariucci (runner up guy/focus on offensive football) and Nolan (attitude/power trip).

Tomsula

[tweet

That's a real genius. LOL

Dont you dare compare lil Shanny to my dawg Rollin with Nolan!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DHoJbh08n3c?si=XqWULEFNId0czHxC"; title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
[ Edited by Eli_23 on Aug 31, 2023 at 4:58 PM ]

BW
Originally posted by Eli_23:

Dont you dare compare lil Shanny to my dawg Rollin with Nolan!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DHoJbh08n3c?si=XqWULEFNId0czHxC"; title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[tweet
not until we get an established QB

Regardless of having established QB or not, I don't see Kyle ever doing something like that
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

😂
Originally posted by NCommand:
That's a real genius. LOL

The janitor or Andy Reid?
Share 49ersWebzone