There are 285 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by 9moon:
Ok that makes sense.. he signs Darnold after 4 or 5 average years (at best) but won't sign the 2nd best QB ever after one bad year in his career ??

Different price point I'd say.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
This is crazy. I can't see Kyle ever doing this lol
[tweet
not until we get an established QB

Regardless of having established QB or not, I don't see Kyle ever doing something like that
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
imma write that hollywood script right now ✍️

😂
Originally posted by NCommand:
That's a real genius. LOL

The janitor or Andy Reid?

I got Joan from Accounting as front runner for Kyle Shanahan to get some play designs from!
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Ok that makes sense.. he signs Darnold after 4 or 5 average years (at best) but won't sign the 2nd best QB ever after one bad year in his career ??

Different price point I'd say.

nahh, Shanny rather not win the Super Bowl with Brady or Stafford.. that's the bottom line..
Originally posted by Giedi:
[tweet

Regardless of having established QB or not, I don't see Kyle ever doing something like that

😂

I got Joan from Accounting as front runner for Kyle Shanahan to get some play designs from!

lol

I think she's busy getting the Bosa deal done
Shanahan admits 49ers selecting Lance was a 'mistake'

https://sports.yahoo.com/shanahan-admits-49ers-selecting-lance-010235991.html

give Shanny props for owning up to the biggest football error of his career.... the case is now closed and the final judgement rendered on the Trey Lance experiment

I could say I told you so, but I won't LOL
[tweet

😂

He'd never listen to her though.
[tweet

😂

lol

Her and Deion Sanders...and MC Hammer.
It looks like Kyle and/or Lynch jump to conclusions too quickly with QBs. They made JG the highest paid QB ever after seeing him play 5 games. They drafted Trey after seeing some pro day film and one season of FCS football. They decided to make Trey the starter after just 2 NFL starts and then decided to trade him after 4 starts.

At least they have enough time to really evaluate Brock for a couple of seasons before they have to address his contract.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
It looks like Kyle and/or Lynch jump to conclusions too quickly with QBs. They made JG the highest paid QB ever after seeing him play 5 games. They drafted Trey after seeing some pro day film and one season of FCS football. They decided to make Trey the starter after just 2 NFL starts and then decided to trade him after 4 starts.

At least they have enough time to really evaluate Brock for a couple of seasons before they have to address his contract.

I think that is why they brought in someone like Darnold. They are a little gun-shy about the QB position and want to be ready for anything.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
[tweet

😂

lol

Agree, she's having a hard time writing the billions of Zeros behind that 4.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
[tweet

😂

Kyle will listen, as long as she forges Mike Shanahan's name on the bottom right.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
I think that is why they brought in someone like Darnold. They are a little gun-shy about the QB position and want to be ready for anything.

LOL If Darnold is the insurance for Brock, Then Kyle really has lost his damn mind. He's good for 2 or 3 games but you aren't winning anything with him as your QB1 for more than that.
Originally posted by JTB1974:

LOL If Darnold is the insurance for Brock, Then Kyle really has lost his damn mind. He's good for 2 or 3 games but you aren't winning anything with him as your QB1 for more than that.

Steve Young 2.0 not good enough for you? Your standards are high, like Jed's. I can dig it.
[tweet

😂

Kyle will listen, as long as she forges Mike Shanahan's name on the bottom right.

Haha. Facts!
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Sam I am is not the answer to any question worth asking. He is a proven loser with a very low football iq. Makes the same mistakes over and over. Somebody's trash is rarely the answer. In this case, it most definitely is not. Pray Purdy stays healthy otherwise it's season over. Another year and another wasted top roster. But hey….Kyle is our hero …right? Yup. If anyone responds with anything to the tune that Allen can step in is lost beyond worth finding. Qb room went from solid to empty.
Share 49ersWebzone