There are 247 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Purdy is awesome. He is the guy.

Jimmy is awesome. He is the guy. - 49ers fans 2017.

Look at the edgy guy pouring cold water on fans' optimism. Purdy had the best first 8 games of any rookie QB in history. I think optimism is warranted. But yeah, he could fail and you'd get your I-told-you-so moment. I hope that doesn't happen for you.

So, you don't think Brock is the guy? Why not?

I think he is because of what he accomplished last year playing at a top 5 level.
Originally posted by Chance:

Look at the edgy guy pouring cold water on fans' optimism. Purdy had the best first 8 games of any rookie QB in history. I think optimism is warranted. But yeah, he could fail and you'd get your I-told-you-so moment. I hope that doesn't happen for you.

For real. I appreciate cautious optimism but this is the negative extreme.

Its one thing to be optimistic its other to think he is the next great NFL QB,. You guy get so ahead of yourselves that when he doesn't live up to that you turn on him.

Its one thing to be optimistic its other to think he is the next great NFL QB,. You guy get so ahead of yourselves that when he doesn't live up to that you turn on him.
They don't turn on them, they blame everyone else

This is very true esp. for the fraction who can't see anything BUT the QB. Everything falls on them and then it's rinse-repeat with the next name.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 5, 2023 at 7:42 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
This is very true esp. for the fraction who can't see anything BUT the QB. Everything falls on them and then it's rinse-repeat with the next name.

Or the faction that excuses slightly above average qb play while criticizing the unit thst was actually better over the long haul as to blame for everything
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Or the faction that excuses slightly above average qb play while criticizing the unit thst was actually better over the long haul as to blame for everything
NC has already admitted you need a tier 1 QB
This is insane

• thl408
Originally posted by NYniner85:
This is insane

I don't understand the Y axis. So defenses are perfectly covering the 49ers nearly 42% of the time - the most in the NFL (or near the Bengals)?

Originally posted by thl408:
This is insane

I don't understand the Y axis. So defenses are perfectly covering the 49ers nearly 42% of the time - the most in the NFL (or near the Bengals)?

yeah, can someone explain this? I always get told to the top right corner is where you want to be. so it looks like we are crushing whatever this is depicting. lol
This is insane

No, our defense perfectly covered plays 42% of the time and our offense was perfectly covered the least in the NFL at 24%. Though I have no idea how they define "perfectly covered".
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
This is insane

No, our defense perfectly covered plays 42% of the time and our offense was perfectly covered the least in the NFL at 24%. Though I have no idea how they define "perfectly covered".

Ahh ok. So the team logo represents offense AND defense. Thanks. I was thinking offense only.
wrong thread
[ Edited by tankle104 on Sep 5, 2023 at 11:42 AM ]

I am not already of myself, I have seen the guy play. He is a good QB.
Share 49ersWebzone