There are 297 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
This is insane

I don't understand the Y axis. So defenses are perfectly covering the 49ers nearly 42% of the time - the most in the NFL (or near the Bengals)?

Long story short, Kyle Shanahan is the most masterful schemer in the NFL, even better than Reid. At least last year, according to this stat.

Shanahan is like the real life version of a gamer finding coverage beating glitches in Madden.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 5, 2023 at 12:01 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
This is insane

I don't understand the Y axis. So defenses are perfectly covering the 49ers nearly 42% of the time - the most in the NFL (or near the Bengals)?

Long story short, Kyle Shanahan is the most masterful schemer in the NFL, even better than Reid. At least last year, according to this stat.

Shanahan is like the real life version of a gamer finding coverage beating glitches in Madden.

I agree, but I feel like he should be on the bottom right, not the top right?
This is insane

He doesnt even mention shanahan lol
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

No y axis is the D
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
This is insane

He doesnt even mention shanahan lol

Because the lions are playing KC on Thursday
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
This is insane

No, our defense perfectly covered plays 42% of the time and our offense was perfectly covered the least in the NFL at 24%. Though I have no idea how they define "perfectly covered".

This
This is insane

No, our defense perfectly covered plays 42% of the time and our offense was perfectly covered the least in the NFL at 24%. Though I have no idea how they define "perfectly covered".

This

speaking of the chiefs - travis kelce just hyper extended his knee today.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
This is insane

Yeah this says defensively we cover the best and offensively we scheme the best.

Edit realized they switched the x and y for some reason.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Sep 5, 2023 at 12:32 PM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
This is insane

This

Horrible news along with Kupps hammy
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
This is insane

This

I don't want anyone to get hurt but those are two teams in our way.... so I feel bad for the dudes but not the team. especially the massacres we've had over the last 6 years. I hope the gods shine health on us this year, finally. I've been sacrificing goats all summer long.

So f**king amped to see my coach on Sunday show the NFL why they are in deep deep s**t for letting him get a QB.
This is insane

He's a true idiot savant. If they could just keep him out of the draft room and also not let him make any game management decisions and just let him focus on offense, we'd really be cooking.
So f**king amped to see my coach on Sunday show the NFL why they are in deep deep s**t for letting him get a QB.

Hell yes! Fred Warner best thrower of the football.
This is insane

This

Dodge a couple bullets there in fantasy
Dodge a couple bullets there in fantasy

First year i havent done fantasy in over 10 years

feels great tbh
Share 49ersWebzone