There are 249 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Shorteous:
That's all good but what does it mean… from a simple glance it seems to have no correlation with teams that made the playoffs. So what is it trying to tell us?

49ers defense had very good coverage (high on y/vertical axis) and also forced a lot of broken coverage (far to right on x/horizontal axis). The lions, for instance, were good on the offensive side but very bad on the defensive side.

The reason I would say that it doesn't correllate directly to playoff status is because there are other elements that are not accounted for here (rushing offense, rushing defense, special teams, turnovers, etc)
Watching some GMFB and some of them got Seattle winning the NFCW lol wtf is going on here
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Watching some GMFB and some of them got Seattle winning the NFCW lol wtf is going on here

THAT kid for UCLA (RB).. I saw him a lot last year, woooooo, HE GOOD !! HE GOOD !!

Controversy gets more eyes on them

I bolded your first mistake
We reset the FB market TWOCE, Reset the qb market with jimmy, reset the tackle market with Trent, reset the TE market with kittle, reset the LB market with Warner. Now we've reset the defensive player market with Bosa!!

now we've cleared up cap space AND have 12 picks next year. This team is stable and ready to make a splash move. Incredible.

GMF always gives spreads the love around, its a smart strategy
Originally posted by tankle104:
We reset the FB market TWOCE, Reset the qb market with jimmy, reset the tackle market with Trent, reset the TE market with kittle, reset the LB market with Warner. Now we've reset the defensive player market with Bosa!!

now we've cleared up cap space AND have 12 picks next year. This team is stable and ready to make a splash move. Incredible.

So you're saying they are cheap?
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by tankle104:

So you're saying they are cheap?

Definitely. Hahaha
Jed told Kyle, I kept your DPOY/best Pass Rusher in the league-- now bring me the #6-- without saying a word.

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Jed told Kyle, I kept your DPOY/best Pass Rusher in the league-- now bring me the #6-- without saying a word.

Jed layed down $80M today… not every owner would do that. We are lucky that jed is so committed to winning. This is going to be an exceptional year and Brock will be super bowl mvp
Originally posted by 9moon:

THAT kid for UCLA (RB).. I saw him a lot last year, woooooo, HE GOOD !! HE GOOD !!

Kenneth Walker? He had groin surgery last year and just pulled his groin recently. They think he will suit up week 1

It's the trendy hot take of the moment. Once the season starts, I'm sure things will play out like they should. We will sweep them again.
[ Edited by swoosh6996 on Sep 6, 2023 at 8:57 PM ]
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by 9moon:

Kenneth Walker? He had groin surgery last year and just pulled his groin recently. They think he will suit up week 1

nahhhhh... that Charbonet kid.. he played for UCLA last year and I'm afraid we'll be dealing with him for a long time..
Aww look at this couple.

Share 49ersWebzone