LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 225 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Rascal:
I am so pumped right now!! Welcome John & Kyle!! Let the new era begin!! Let's go 9ers!!

couple of things, ive noticed Kyle and his wife dont ever touch, sure sign their marriage is on the rocks and probably do to moving to SF. Wont be surprised if he quits after one year and says he is taking time away to work on his marriage.

Next is it looks like jeff Garcia got his wish and we hired him. go to the :20 mark of the video

LOL if you're marrying into the Shanahan family you'd better be ready for the football life! IF not see ya, Kyle can find a down ass b***h who's a niner fan
Originally posted by valrod33:
I am so pumped right now!! Welcome John & Kyle!! Let the new era begin!! Let's go 9ers!!

couple of things, ive noticed Kyle and his wife dont ever touch, sure sign their marriage is on the rocks and probably do to moving to SF. Wont be surprised if he quits after one year and says he is taking time away to work on his marriage.

Next is it looks like jeff Garcia got his wish and we hired him. go to the :20 mark of the video

You do have some imagination. LOL.

Man that would be the most York era niner thing to happen.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Oh btw, bitter Falcons fans are lurking.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4052292-9ers-fans-are-in-for-a-surprise/

HAHAHA hope he's lurking in here currently, he was one of the only reasons that team even sniffed the SB. everywhere Kyle has been a OC they have outperformed on the offensive side. While they do have more talent on that side of the ball, it takes a coach to have it all moving in the right direction...i'll bet money they aren't scoring like that next yr.

They sound like a bunch of bitter fans that don't want to actually call out the real issue, which was the defense giving up 600 yards of offense and 31 pts in the 2nd half! The HC knew it and fired the DC, the fans and media need to realize it as well.

Kissing kyle's ass one week then saying he's not HC material the next I guess we aren't the only whiner fan base after all.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 9, 2017 at 6:31 AM ]
Originally posted by Murphys1:
Lol, we're in for a rough ride. Gee, I wonder what that would feel like?

LOL right? Also I don't think any reasonable 49er fan thinks we are rolling to the playoffs next yr.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Ninerblood:

Lol salty balls

For a franchise that's never won anything they sure think highly of themselves.

They choke in almost in every big game including that championship game against us back in 2012 before Shanahan even got there. So maybe before questioning all their coaches, maybe they should start to look at their franchise and realize that they're not as lucky as others.

It sucks because they have a really classy owner, but their fans are horrible and maybe the fans don't deserve to have a winner. I honestly think they're just bitter Kyle left.

Lol salty balls

They choke in almost in every big game including that championship game against us back in 2012 before Shanahan even got there. So maybe before questioning all their coaches, maybe they should start to look at their franchise and realize that they're not as lucky as others.

It sucks because they have a really classy owner, but their fans are horrible and maybe the fans don't deserve to have a winner. I honestly think they're just bitter Kyle left.

Never liked the Falcons. Checking around, their fans sure are bitter and twisted.

That guy is going to regret he ever posted that. We have beaten them before and we will beat them again in the not too distant future.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Joined at the hip for the next 6 years. Let the new era begin!! Let's go 9ers!!

I'm jacked.

Jed is such a dork. He looks EXACTLY like what he is. A spoiled rich kid with an ego who was gifted an NFL team. He looks so out of place next to two successful, professional, grown men.

Hes their boss, yet he acts like a fan meeting his favorite athletes.

I guess I understand the excitement and don't read that much into a person's facial expressions to draw those conclusions, but sometimes I think it's easy for anyone to look at something and see their own preconceived notions. I know a lot here think of Jed in that "rich kid with an ego" way. Never really felt like that. I see Jed's excitement as more an excitement for the team, for returning things back to where they should be. I think he feels good about the direction we're going now, as do a lot of fans. But that's just my one opinion out of a mess of thousands of other fans' take on that topic.
Originally posted by English:

Lol salty balls

Lol salty balls

Never liked the Falcons. Checking around, their fans sure are bitter and twisted.

I think they the Falcons are in a rougher ride next season.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Jed's man boobs are showing.

Jed is deteriorating right before our eyes. Dude needs to get off the junk food, and do some intense cardio and weight lifting.

It's not like Eddie Debartolo was a gym rat either. I could care less what he looks like as long as he makes the right hire and goes back into the shadows and let's the football people do their jobs with no interference.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Jed's man boobs are showing.

Jed is deteriorating right before our eyes. Dude needs to get off the junk food, and do some intense cardio and weight lifting.

It's not like Eddie Debartolo was a gym rat either. I could care less what he looks like as long as he makes the right hire and goes back into the shadows and let's the football people do their jobs with no interference.

Seriously. Is there any super healthy looking owners in sports in general? You're not gonna have sex with the dude, so why should you guys care lol. His job is to write paychecks and give the football people resources to succeed. At least for this offseason, hes doing just that by backing off.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i am focusing more on lynch and the new coach here. to bad it took him this long to right a major wrong . we recovered from joe thomas and oj simpson and hollywood henderson doing blow on the sideline and we will over come this to. now lets see what lynch and coach do and not what they say

Are you guys seriously calling an ATL fans bitter after losing that super bowl as if we weren't doing the same after we lost the super bowl? I'd be bitter as f**k if I were an ATL fan
[ Edited by lamontb on Feb 9, 2017 at 9:00 AM ]
He has a point. We don't have a qb, wr or a duel threat at rb like they do.

It will be a challenge for this offense to play at their level.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Are you guys seriously calling an ATL fans bitter after losing that super bowl as if we weren't doing the same after we lost the super bowl? I'd be bitter as f**k if I were an ATL fan

True, but I think we had it worse lol. At least their OC was a young hotshot. Roman was a potato.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He has a point. We don't have a qb, wr or a duel threat at rb like they do.

It will be a challenge for this offense to play at their level.

I mean, they are top 5 all time in points scored. Not a lot of teams can beat that.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:

i never got over it and never will. we do not go to super bowls just to lose them.. posters shrilling that its better to lose than never get there made me and still make me vomit. pretty gruesome trail that follows me throughout my life
Share 49ersWebzone