George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 179 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Like SHANNY said, " The Answer is There " ... and IMO, yes, the 49ers issue has always been transparent, and " THE ANSWER IS THERE "... it's SHANNY... he's the one that holds us from getting our 6th !!

The answer is there and it fails to include smart ass people who are absolutely not possessed of an actual clue.
[ Edited by 49er-from-Yavin-IV on Nov 2, 2023 at 12:43 PM ]
Originally posted by 9moon:
Like SHANNY said, " The Answer is There " ... and IMO, yes, the 49ers issue has always been transparent, and " THE ANSWER IS THERE "... it's SHANNY... he's the one that holds us from getting our 6th !!

Trollback Thursday?
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

Trollback Thursday?

YOU would know !! You would know !!

Trollback Thursday?

Why do you now repeat yourself twice? I don't understand.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

Trollback Thursday?

Why do you now repeat yourself twice? I don't understand. I DON'T understand.

FTFY.
9moon is so entertaining lol
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
9moon is so entertaining lol
That's one way of putting it

Lose the jag game lose your job.

This one is likely make or break for him. We win the season can be salvaged. We lose probably miss the playoffs.

Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

This one is likely make or break for him. We win the season can be salvaged. We lose probably miss the playoffs.

Lol
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

Lol

[ Edited by Montana on Nov 3, 2023 at 9:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Just around the same time last year I think we were 3-4?? and just got blown out by the Chiefs at home. I'm sure we all felt like how we're feeling now. From that point on we went on to go undefeated all the way to the NFC Champ game. I hope Kyle can do the same here with the extra week but this time we go all the way to the Super Bowl and win.

lol, I actually posted this like 5 mins after the post in the Chase Young thread ...
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Just around the same time last year I think we were 3-4?? and just got blown out by the Chiefs at home. I'm sure we all felt like how we're feeling now. From that point on we went on to go undefeated all the way to the NFC Champ game. I hope Kyle can do the same here with the extra week but this time we go all the way to the Super Bowl and win.

Yeah I remember us being 3-4 last year around this time.. and funny how you mentioned that we got blown out by KC.. why is it that we can't hang w/the BIG BOYS ??

cause Jimmy played like 3 quarters and BCB only played like 8 mins in the last quarter duh.

Please Kyle. <3
Share 49ersWebzone