There are 139 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by 9moon:

LAST YEAR, I tried making a bet w/all the SHANNANYGANS here that I leave the forum for good if we win the Super Bowl under Shanny, but THEY ALL LEAVE if we don't... and NO ONE HAD THE BALLS... lol

.. the OFFER is still up for this season !!!

How about we all leave if Minnesota covers vs Ohio State?
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

LAST YEAR, I tried making a bet w/all the SHANNANYGANS here that I leave the forum for good if we win the Super Bowl under Shanny, but THEY ALL LEAVE if we don't... and NO ONE HAD THE BALLS... lol

How about we all leave if Minnesota covers vs Ohio State?

How bout ... you admitting again that Apple Does Not Fall Far from The Tree ?

" Funny how McDaniel great offense seems to sputter against anyone with a solid D. "

How bout ... you admitting again that Apple Does Not Fall Far from The Tree ?

" Funny how McDaniel great offense seems to sputter against anyone with a solid D. "

Dallas and Pittsburgh both have solid D's.

Swing and a miss

I'll leave if PJ Fleck wins the national title this year, if he doesn't you got to go.. deal ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I'll leave if PJ Fleck wins the national title this year, if he doesn't you got to go.. deal ?
Moon acting like he hasn't read this lol

JUST read it... we can make that bet next year AFTER you take may OFFER this year..

too late for PJ to win the title this year, and it's obvious your clueless about it..

JUST read it... we can make that bet next year AFTER you take may OFFER this year..

too late for PJ to win the title this year, and it's obvious your clueless about it..
Clueless is someone like you asking for a bet like that lol

no one can predict who will win the SB lol

I don't get your bromance with that guy. Is he related to Rob Corddry? Because he looks exactly like him, but I wouldn't even take Fleck over Kyle Wittingham.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

I don't get your bromance with that guy. Is he related to Rob Corddry? Because he looks exactly like him, but I wouldn't even take Fleck over Kyle Wittingham.

Actually, my first choice was Cris Petersen.. but he retired from Washington..
Kyle doesn't come across as the motivating type, or Wilks for that matter, but they need to find a way to motivate their defensive players and get the locked in on sunday. They look uninspired. Too many missed tackles.Also, not enough gang tackling last few weeks. That was one of their staples last few years.

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Kyle doesn't come across as the motivating type, or Wilks for that matter, but they need to find a way to motivate their defensive players and get the locked in on sunday. They look uninspired. Too many missed tackles.Also, not enough gang tackling last few weeks. That was one of their staples last few years.

players need to play better
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Need to be placed in better situations
For all the s*** people give Kyle, and maybe some of it is warranted, everyone seems to forget that he got this team to 3 NFC Championship Games and 1 Super Bowl with Jimmy G, and one time with a last pick rookie.

In a QB driven league that's impressive AF.

Kyle's ceiling is high AF. Getting upset that he hasn't been able to close the deal is one thing, but acting like he sucks and many other coaches could do better is insanity. Maybe we got lucky in Green Bay in 2021 with the punt block, but no other coach in the league is winning there with Garoppolo. None.

He likes to go against the grain a bit. The only potential issue with Kyle is trying to be that much different from everyone else in how he builds an offense, and whether he can win it all without a proven vet franchise QB (jury is still out on Purdy, but regardless of the wins, he's not a traditional top QB in the mold the league has been accustomed to). When everything clicks, it's magical. The defense tends to show out in every postseason.......and in 2022 the offense started to as well, finally....

It really sucks Purdy got hurt, because I truly think the Niners could've won that game and had a fair shot in the Super Bowl.

Right now, the goal is to get the D back on track and keep diversifying the Niner offense.

This roster in theory with Kyle should be able to win the Bowl, if we can make certain things happen from now until January.

of course, but when we are talking about cmc fumbling in the redzone, missed fgs, bad tackling, bad picks, dropped ints, lack of qb pressure, etc...these are all things we don't do. they need to play better its as simple as that.

of course, but when we are talking about cmc fumbling in the redzone, missed fgs, bad tackling, bad picks, dropped ints, lack of qb pressure, etc...these are all things we don't do. they need to play better its as simple as that.
Nah, that's just part of the game. Just saying you need to play better is a sing/harbaugh coaching philosophy
Share 49ersWebzone