• evil
  • Veteran
Win, lose or draw...I love my fn coach.

Sorry not sorry.
We back.
27-3 good

STARTERS IN STILL IN THE 4TH : BAD
thank god he won this make or break game for him and purdy

I wish he didn't take Purdy out, CMC's streak dies because of that decision. Other than it was a good game plan. Like how the lines played today, O & D
kyle in the back lol
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Nov 12, 2023 at 1:08 PM ]
I saw 0 adjustment from prior games this game.

Purdy is so fing good it makes this clown look half decent.

When it works we blow out teams. When teams aim to stop CMC we will lose every time.

I don't see us winning the SB with this coaching. There's no adjustment and its not going to work against 4 good teams in a row. They will bottle CMC and we will look hopeless.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

When it works we blow out teams. When teams aim to stop CMC we will lose every time.

I don't see us winning the SB with this coaching. There's no adjustment and its not going to work against 4 good teams in a row. They will bottle CMC and we will look hopeless.

Go cry somewhere else after a blow out win
Kyle finally rolling out Purdy

His best throw of so far. Humanity in his face. No follow through, but just enough of the wrist for a dime to Kittle. You da man Brock
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

His best throw of so far. Humanity in his face. No follow through, but just enough of the wrist for a dime to Kittle. You da man Brock

not a PLUS arm tho
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Go cry somewhere else after a blow out win

Kinda this tbh
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Fking basket throw.

Share 49ersWebzone