There are 136 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
I saw 0 adjustment from prior games this game.

Purdy is so fing good it makes this clown look half decent.

When it works we blow out teams. When teams aim to stop CMC we will lose every time.

I don't see us winning the SB with this coaching. There's no adjustment and its not going to work against 4 good teams in a row. They will bottle CMC and we will look hopeless.

Just how much have you had to drink?
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Just how much have you had to drink?

Lol 40 Whiner or 40 Wino?
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

His best throw of so far. Humanity in his face. No follow through, but just enough of the wrist for a dime to Kittle. You da man Brock

Fking basket throw.

AS long as he holds on to the laces and not play in a bad weather, WE HAVE A CHANCE w/B-ROCK STEADY PURDY !!!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
not a PLUS arm tho

lol noodles
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
I saw 0 adjustment from prior games this game.

Purdy is so fing good it makes this clown look half decent.

When it works we blow out teams. When teams aim to stop CMC we will lose every time.

I don't see us winning the SB with this coaching. There's no adjustment and its not going to work against 4 good teams in a row. They will bottle CMC and we will look hopeless.

Go cry somewhere else after a blow out win

He's still butt hurt that Kyle got rid of Jimmy
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

His best throw of so far. Humanity in his face. No follow through, but just enough of the wrist for a dime to Kittle. You da man Brock

not a PLUS arm tho

he didn't over throw it cause he couldn't full let it go so actually thank the dline for collapsing the pocket there.

Kinda bugged about Kyle's comments after the game. Why crap on Brock for one play that turned out to be a touchdown? I'm kind of not seeing the point of publicly giving him a scold. Kyle gonna kyle l guess. The genius finding fault. Unnecessary roughness.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Kinda bugged about Kyle's comments after the game. Why crap on Brock for one play that turned out to be a touchdown? I'm kind of not seeing the point of publicly giving him a scold. Kyle gonna kyle l guess. The genius finding fault. Unnecessary roughness.

He is just being honest. He defended Brock during those 3 losses.

Yup. Just give em props in public and save the constructive criticism for tomorrow's team film session.
Originally posted by libertyforever:

He is just being honest. He defended Brock during those 3 losses.

He defended him, but also made it clear that he blamed the turnovers for the losses. He's just being even handed. People are way too sensitive about Brock.

What are you talking about? First, it was a bad decision, but since it worked, Kyle was sort of joking when he made those comments. He wasn't really being critical.

What are you talking about? First, it was a bad decision, but since it worked, Kyle was sort of joking when he made those comments. He wasn't really being critical.

I don't think he was joking that much.

I am not so on board with it being a bad decision (he should have ran the ball inside the 5 still) as much as it was not a good throw.
It needed to be higher, Aiyuk should have had to jump for it. In a position where a defender could not get a hand on it.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

I don't think he was joking that much.

You don't hear the laughs as he says that?
Share 49ersWebzone