There are 142 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

What % of current NFL coaches are from the KS tree? Have any been unsuccessful?
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Kinda bugged about Kyle's comments after the game. Why crap on Brock for one play that turned out to be a touchdown? I'm kind of not seeing the point of publicly giving him a scold. Kyle gonna kyle l guess. The genius finding fault. Unnecessary roughness.

What are you talking about? First, it was a bad decision, but since it worked, Kyle was sort of joking when he made those comments. He wasn't really being critical.

I don't think he was joking that much.

You don't hear the laughs as he says that?

Yuk yuk. Shanny would be a better head coach to skip s**t like that in front of the national media. He's talkin about brock purdy. The only qb to find tds in his offense.
Kinda bugged about Kyle's comments after the game. Why crap on Brock for one play that turned out to be a touchdown? I'm kind of not seeing the point of publicly giving him a scold. Kyle gonna kyle l guess. The genius finding fault. Unnecessary roughness.

What are you talking about? First, it was a bad decision, but since it worked, Kyle was sort of joking when he made those comments. He wasn't really being critical.

Yuk yuk. Shanny would be a better head coach to skip s**t like that in front of the national media. He's talkin about brock purdy. The only qb to find tds in his offense.
you need to stop falling head over heels for our QBs
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

What's more important showing everyone how perceptive you are, or building confidence in your most important player? Don't think too hard.
Originally posted by libertyforever:

He is just being honest. He defended Brock during those 3 losses.

He defended him, but also made it clear that he blamed the turnovers for the losses. He's just being even handed. People are way too sensitive about Brock.

Again, I think he is just being honest. Remember Kyle said Brock was the real deal this past off-season. Some Niners' fans were mad and made fun of Kyle.
looks like Kyle was on the field as one the guys negating a massive TD
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

What's more important showing everyone how perceptive you are, or building confidence in your most important player? Don't think too hard.
He defused the bad decision so it won't come up later in the week and other people can move on

Weird assumption to think a comment like that in a postgame press conference is going to affect Brock's confidence.

Especially given the clear vote of confidence he's received from the coach and his teammates in nearly every other facet up to this point.

They'll analyze that play honestly in the film room even though it was an easy one to see live. No need to blow smoke up his ass lol.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

He defended him, but also made it clear that he blamed the turnovers for the losses. He's just being even handed. People are way too sensitive about Brock.

Again, I think he is just being honest. Remember Kyle said Brock was the real deal this past off-season. Some Niners' fans were mad and made fun of Kyle.

"Being honest" would be for him to say he blew it on Trey and Brock saved his career. He's an ass for calling out Purdy like that, especially on a play that ended up being a touchdown.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
looks like Kyle was on the field as one the guys negating a massive TD

That would be some "truth" to tell lol.

Originally posted by Furlow:
"Being honest" would be for him to say he blew it on Trey and Brock saved his career. He's an ass for calling out Purdy like that, especially on a play that ended up being a touchdown.

it was a bit of ohhhhh no no no no, ohhh yesss type play

he did say that about Trey..

you getting butt hurt off a facetious comment by Kyle is pretty bad
Just wanna say..I like all of these discussions today after the win:)

Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Weird assumption to think a comment like that in a postgame press conference is going to affect Brock's confidence.

Especially given the clear vote of confidence he's received from the coach and his teammates in nearly every other facet up to this point.

They'll analyze that play honestly in the film room even though it was an easy one to see live. No need to blow smoke up his ass lol.

At first, I was thinking a comment like that might affect BPs confidence, but yeah, Kyle is totally in love with BP. As am I 💕💕

Haven't fallen like this since #8. Brock bug hits hard lol
Originally posted by Montana:
Just wanna say..I like all of these discussions today after the win:)

At first, I was thinking a comment like that might affect BPs confidence, but yeah, Kyle is totally in love with BP. As am I 💕💕

Haven't fallen like this since #8. Brock bug hits hard lol

Yea, there's very little chance Brock is that soft, lol. He addressed it himself, and it will certainly be critiqued behind closed doors anyway.

Lol, he's not an ass for that. It was a risky throw that worked because the DB played Kittle instead of the ball. I'm stoked it all worked out, but let's not act like our QB is too sensitive to take a coaching lesson.
Share 49ersWebzone