Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
you fans need to get a grip. Like the way you are if you see them in real life

they are just people playing a game

Lol ok mom
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol everyone turning on Kyle cause of a comment he made about Purdy

ya people need to chill
Originally posted by DonnieDarko: ya people need to chill

QB criticism like insulting someone's mom. Purdy definitely arriving, lol.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol everyone turning on Kyle cause of a comment he made about Purdy

It's a little bizarre. Kyle is the real star of this team and the only actually irreplaceable component of our success.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
I got quoted in that but I'm assuming that wasn't directed at me. I'm not at all star-struck. View the players as tools for a job pretty much, lol.

Ppl can't just like football without words like star-struck and be told to get a grip lolol..this is a fun ride, but yeah, I will be in before 8 for dinner and turn off the TV by 9. Lolol. I live in Vegas..I don't really get star-struck but ok lol. You should see me get all hot n bothered over Marchessault when he gets a goal though lol. It's called being a fan of the game lol
Originally posted by Montana:
Ppl can't just like football without words like star-struck and be told to get a grip lolol..this is a fun ride, but yeah, I will be in before 8 for dinner and turn off the TV by 9. Lolol. I live in Vegas..I don't really get star-struck but ok lol. You should see me get all hot n bothered over Marchessault when he gets a goal though lol. It's called being a fan of the game lol

I have no issue. I didn't make the comment. It's entertainment. Fan it up my friend!
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
I have no issue. I didn't make the comment. It's entertainment. Fan it up my friend!

🥳
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
It's a little bizarre. Kyle is the real star of this team and the only actually irreplaceable component of our success.
best comment I've read in awhile
Originally posted by BP13:
best comment I've read in awhile

I fully agree
Suck it Kyle, you just have to live with your sometime gunslinger young franchise qb

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Kinda bugged about Kyle's comments after the game. Why crap on Brock for one play that turned out to be a touchdown? I'm kind of not seeing the point of publicly giving him a scold. Kyle gonna kyle l guess. The genius finding fault. Unnecessary roughness.

He is just being honest. He defended Brock during those 3 losses.

He defended him, but also made it clear that he blamed the turnovers for the losses. He's just being even handed. People are way too sensitive about Brock.

Again, I think he is just being honest. Remember Kyle said Brock was the real deal this past off-season. Some Niners' fans were mad and made fun of Kyle.

"Being honest" would be for him to say he blew it on Trey and Brock saved his career. He's an ass for calling out Purdy like that, especially on a play that ended up being a touchdown.

Lol, he's not an ass for that. It was a risky throw that worked because the DB played Kittle instead of the ball. I'm stoked it all worked out, but let's not act like our QB is too sensitive to take a coaching lesson.

You teach lessons in the film room, not in public. That's the point.

It will be taught in the film room. Perhaps you're projecting your sensitivities onto Purdy, who clearly is not bothered about a coach speaking frankly about one of his obviously questionable decisions. This is such a non-issue and completely indicative of our fanbase's proclivity to make drama over nothing.

Or perhaps you're sensitive about your coach. Why can't we criticize Kyle but Purdy can be criticized? Makes no sense. No one is being sensitive. Some of us simply see Kyle's comments and pointless as classless. He just can't help himself, he's a dick.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
you fans need to get a grip. Like the way you are if you see them in real life

they are just people playing a game

Lol ok mom

Seriously lol. Not turning on Kyle. Good lord didn't realize some in here considered him their father. Love Kyle, great coach, wouldn't trade him for anyone. But he's still an a*****e and says things that are unnecessary. He's not a players' coach. Simple as that.
Kinda bugged about Kyle's comments after the game. Why crap on Brock for one play that turned out to be a touchdown? I'm kind of not seeing the point of publicly giving him a scold. Kyle gonna kyle l guess. The genius finding fault. Unnecessary roughness.

He defended him, but also made it clear that he blamed the turnovers for the losses. He's just being even handed. People are way too sensitive about Brock.

Again, I think he is just being honest. Remember Kyle said Brock was the real deal this past off-season. Some Niners' fans were mad and made fun of Kyle.

"Being honest" would be for him to say he blew it on Trey and Brock saved his career. He's an ass for calling out Purdy like that, especially on a play that ended up being a touchdown.

Lol, he's not an ass for that. It was a risky throw that worked because the DB played Kittle instead of the ball. I'm stoked it all worked out, but let's not act like our QB is too sensitive to take a coaching lesson.

It will be taught in the film room. Perhaps you're projecting your sensitivities onto Purdy, who clearly is not bothered about a coach speaking frankly about one of his obviously questionable decisions. This is such a non-issue and completely indicative of our fanbase's proclivity to make drama over nothing.

Or perhaps you're sensitive about your coach. Why can't we criticize Kyle but Purdy can be criticized? Makes no sense. No one is being sensitive. Some of us simply see Kyle's comments and pointless as classless. He just can't help himself, he's a dick.

lol, my coach? Dude, I root for the 49ers. I don't pick a favorite player or coach and then root exclusively for them while making up and trashing any perceived threat to their greatness. I've been around this board long enough to understand the patterns of certain fans and how they root more for individuals than the team.

I like Kyle because he's one of the great coaches in the game. I like Purdy because he's a budding star player. If neither Kyle or Purdy were very good, I would be first in line for a change because I don't tether myself to the success of my fan favorite.
Seriously lol. Not turning on Kyle. Good lord didn't realize some in here considered him their father. Love Kyle, great coach, wouldn't trade him for anyone. But he's still an a*****e and says things that are unnecessary. He's not a players' coach. Simple as that.

He's widely viewed as a player's coach and again, he put CMC in for 4 extra touches for a personal record at the risk of taking major heat if something bad happened. The guy always props up his players.

Didn't like his comment is one thing. Making this kind of conclusion in the face of a plethora of contradicting evidence is misguided.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

lol, my coach? Dude, I root for the 49ers. I don't pick a favorite player or coach and then root exclusively for them while making up and trashing any perceived threat to their greatness. I've been around this board long enough to understand the patterns of certain fans and how they root more for individuals than the team.

I like Kyle because he's one of the great coaches in the game. I like Purdy because he's a budding star player. If neither Kyle or Purdy were very good, I would be first in line for a change because I don't tether myself to the success of my fan favorite.

Then why are you projecting your sensitivities onto Kyle? See how ridiculous it sounds?

No one is above criticism, Kyle included.
Share 49ersWebzone