Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Kinda bugged about Kyle's comments after the game. Why crap on Brock for one play that turned out to be a touchdown? I'm kind of not seeing the point of publicly giving him a scold. Kyle gonna kyle l guess. The genius finding fault. Unnecessary roughness.

He is just being honest. He defended Brock during those 3 losses.

He defended him, but also made it clear that he blamed the turnovers for the losses. He's just being even handed. People are way too sensitive about Brock.

Again, I think he is just being honest. Remember Kyle said Brock was the real deal this past off-season. Some Niners' fans were mad and made fun of Kyle.

"Being honest" would be for him to say he blew it on Trey and Brock saved his career. He's an ass for calling out Purdy like that, especially on a play that ended up being a touchdown.

Lol, he's not an ass for that. It was a risky throw that worked because the DB played Kittle instead of the ball. I'm stoked it all worked out, but let's not act like our QB is too sensitive to take a coaching lesson.

You teach lessons in the film room, not in public. That's the point.

It will be taught in the film room. Perhaps you're projecting your sensitivities onto Purdy, who clearly is not bothered about a coach speaking frankly about one of his obviously questionable decisions. This is such a non-issue and completely indicative of our fanbase's proclivity to make drama over nothing.

Or perhaps you're sensitive about your coach. Why can't we criticize Kyle but Purdy can be criticized? Makes no sense. No one is being sensitive. Some of us simply see Kyle's comments and pointless as classless. He just can't help himself, he's a dick.

lol, my coach? Dude, I root for the 49ers. I don't pick a favorite player or coach and then root exclusively for them while making up and trashing any perceived threat to their greatness. I've been around this board long enough to understand the patterns of certain fans and how they root more for individuals than the team.

I like Kyle because he's one of the great coaches in the game. I like Purdy because he's a budding star player. If neither Kyle or Purdy were very good, I would be first in line for a change because I don't tether myself to the success of my fan favorite.

Then why are you projecting your sensitivities onto Kyle? See how ridiculous it sounds?

No one is above criticism, Kyle included.

How am I projecting my sensitivities onto Kyle? I don't think you understand how projection works.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Kinda bugged about Kyle's comments after the game. Why crap on Brock for one play that turned out to be a touchdown? I'm kind of not seeing the point of publicly giving him a scold. Kyle gonna kyle l guess. The genius finding fault. Unnecessary roughness.

He defended him, but also made it clear that he blamed the turnovers for the losses. He's just being even handed. People are way too sensitive about Brock.

Again, I think he is just being honest. Remember Kyle said Brock was the real deal this past off-season. Some Niners' fans were mad and made fun of Kyle.

"Being honest" would be for him to say he blew it on Trey and Brock saved his career. He's an ass for calling out Purdy like that, especially on a play that ended up being a touchdown.

Lol, he's not an ass for that. It was a risky throw that worked because the DB played Kittle instead of the ball. I'm stoked it all worked out, but let's not act like our QB is too sensitive to take a coaching lesson.

It will be taught in the film room. Perhaps you're projecting your sensitivities onto Purdy, who clearly is not bothered about a coach speaking frankly about one of his obviously questionable decisions. This is such a non-issue and completely indicative of our fanbase's proclivity to make drama over nothing.

Or perhaps you're sensitive about your coach. Why can't we criticize Kyle but Purdy can be criticized? Makes no sense. No one is being sensitive. Some of us simply see Kyle's comments and pointless as classless. He just can't help himself, he's a dick.

lol, my coach? Dude, I root for the 49ers. I don't pick a favorite player or coach and then root exclusively for them while making up and trashing any perceived threat to their greatness. I've been around this board long enough to understand the patterns of certain fans and how they root more for individuals than the team.

I like Kyle because he's one of the great coaches in the game. I like Purdy because he's a budding star player. If neither Kyle or Purdy were very good, I would be first in line for a change because I don't tether myself to the success of my fan favorite.

Then why are you projecting your sensitivities onto Kyle? See how ridiculous it sounds?

How am I projecting my sensitivities onto Kyle? I don't think you understand how projection works.

So if we say something bad about Kyle on Purdy's behalf, we're projecting. But if you do the opposite, all of a sudden you don't understand? Lol okay, dude.

It's just a dumb comment to say anyone is "projecting sensitivities." Veiled personal attack. We're grown men discussing football, let's keep it that way. We can disagree and criticize, doesn't mean anyone is "sensitive." That was my point.

Anyway, Kyle is an a*****e and really hates when players get individual credit over his "system." Why he passed on Mahomes and why he insults and gets upset about Purdy's off schedule plays. Deep down he knows it's what's best and he can't deny the results. But his nature is to be controlling and have his QB be a robot extension of himself. Nothing about that is a "players' coach."

So if we say something bad about Kyle on Purdy's behalf, we're projecting. But if you do the opposite, all of a sudden you don't understand? Lol okay, dude.

It's just a dumb comment to say anyone is "projecting sensitivities." Veiled personal attack. We're grown men discussing football, let's keep it that way. We can disagree and criticize, doesn't mean anyone is "sensitive." That was my point.

Anyway, Kyle is an a*****e and really hates when players get individual credit over his "system." Why he passed on Mahomes and why he insults and gets upset about Purdy's off schedule plays. Deep down he knows it's what's best and he can't deny the results. But his nature is to be controlling and have his QB be a robot extension of himself. Nothing about that is a "players' coach."

FORGET MAHOMES... Kyle did not want to win with Brady because Brady would have gotten 70% of the credit... so he stayed w/Grappy because he was his scapegoat..

The thing about Trey was, it would be very professional to say bad things about a player you just traded away. That would not be a time to be honest. If he does that, other teams won't want to do business with the 49ers.

And then in terms of Brock saved his career. Even if he didn't draft Brock, he will still have plenty of opportunities in the NFL. If the Niners' fired him, he will easily find another HC job in the NFL. So I disagree with that statement.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
lol everyone turning on Kyle cause of a comment he made about Purdy
a facetious comment

So many fans are just stupid.

Andy Reid has so many clips like this talking about Pat as just one example out of many.

Holmgreen would constantly be on Farve with his crazy plays.

Kyle just having a little fun. No s**t it wasn't a great decision but the result was great. This is what it takes to be above the competition and Kyle knows that.
Originally posted by 9moon:

FORGET MAHOMES... Kyle did not want to win with Brady because Brady would have gotten 70% of the credit... so he stayed w/Grappy because he was his scapegoat..

No, we didn't go with Brady cause we would have had to change the offense to appease TB.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
a facetious comment

Andy Reid has so many clips like this talking about Pat as just one example out of many.

Kyle just having a little fun. No s**t it wasn't a great decision but the result was great. This is what it takes to be above the competition and Kyle knows that.
thats the problem with these new generation of fans
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Nov 12, 2023 at 9:40 PM ]
6th time a team has scored 30+ this year, only us. Yeah, Shanny's alright.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
a facetious comment

thats the problem with these new generation of fans

This.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by 9moon:

No, we didn't go with Brady cause we would have had to change the offense to appease TB.
plus the cap. Jimmy was at 30m dead cap, Brady wants 30m. add in Jimmy looking good off a SB and Brady looking to retire at home

oh kyle is the a*****e again lol

you got a problem with falling in love with players, seek help
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

oh kyle is the a*****e again lol

you got a problem with falling in love with players, seek help

Why are you being so sensitive about criticism of Kyle? Seek help.

See how dumb that sounds?

You two are really being Debbie Downers right now.

That's a horrible take not interesting
Share 49ersWebzone