George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 155 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by bassmanr:
Remember when some said our real coach was McDaniels ..couch NC

I admit I was saying that... sometimes too emotionally attached to some of the games we lose. I was wrong and still eating my Christmas crow.

I do think the two of them worked well together though, would like to have him back.
glad you are big enough to admit it, and move on from it

Him just acknowledging he actually said in the first place rather than deny it completely is more impressive. The bar was set incredibly low though .
Originally posted by tankle104:
We are so fortunate to have Kyle as a head coach. It feels nice to have stability at the position and someone who's amazing at his craft. Now he has his young qb to tear up the nfl with. Can't wait to win the super bowl!

This is his year!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by tankle104:
We are so fortunate to have Kyle as a head coach. It feels nice to have stability at the position and someone who's amazing at his craft. Now he has his young qb to tear up the nfl with. Can't wait to win the super bowl!

This is his year!

I admit I was saying that... sometimes too emotionally attached to some of the games we lose. I was wrong and still eating my Christmas crow.

I do think the two of them worked well together though, would like to have him back.

the goal post have changed to Bobby Slowik the true real genius.
The Future keeps producing while the NFL benefits off his tree
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
cmon KYLE! best 3 game COACHING STRETCH OF YOUR CAREER RIGHT NOW!

It's gonna happen. I can feel It.
Also part of Shanny's legacy #TheFuture

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/someone-will-catch-patriots-for-all-time-postseason-wins-record-today-and-maybe-tomorrow

the goal post have changed to Bobby Slowik the true real genius.
Real man of genius
I hope this team doesn't come out flat next week. That's my biggest fear. I've seen it happen to a lot of teams including the 49ers. It's one of those things that is hard to predict no matter what they do in practice to try and stay sharp. In college teams can win with superior talent. In the NFL the talent level is much more equal and there's a fine line between winning and losing.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I hope this team doesn't come out flat next week. That's my biggest fear. I've seen it happen to a lot of teams including the 49ers. It's one of those things that is hard to predict no matter what they do in practice to try and stay sharp. In college teams can win with superior talent. In the NFL the talent level is much more equal and there's a fine line between winning and losing.
Which 49er team came out flat?

this team is like no other.. they probably going crazy right now

The 2023 49ers the weeks they played the browns, Vikings an ravens. The same exact team playing next week.

coaching over this three week break is going to be critical, the coaches are going to need to keep the players focused an prepped. This is a long break.
Originally posted by BobSacamano69:

The 2023 49ers the weeks they played the browns, Vikings an ravens. The same exact team playing next week.

coaching over this three week break is going to be critical, the coaches are going to need to keep the players focused an prepped. This is a long break.
We didn't come out flat the browns game and injuries took over from there
Originally posted by BobSacamano69:

We didn't come out flat the browns game and injuries took over from there

Ok. I'm just saying the players gotta be as ready as all the other teams playing this weekend. If their too relaxed Wel have our season ended, even by an inferior team like the bucs or eagles.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Sickaa:
cmon KYLE! best 3 game COACHING STRETCH OF YOUR CAREER RIGHT NOW!

It's gonna happen. I can feel It.

I am looking for that secret playbook he has had in the safe for this moment.

And a clear head without blacking out in big spots.

with a dose of health for the men.

Lets Go!

Share 49ersWebzone