LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 146 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Really no excuses not to win it... This is the easiest path it could ever get. We have gotten every bounce possible our way.... Drop 3 games we shouldn't have then the lions, eagles, and boys spot us a loss to make up for it and hand the first round bye prior to week 18.

The rams draw into a spot where they don't have to play in the final week along with us having the bye secured. No injuries out of the final game.

We draw the 7 seed packers who get shorted 6 days rest across country for the first game. We get an extra day of rest for the nfc championship game.

Not to mention the chiefs are the worst they have been in years, Lamar's a perpetual playoff choker. We also already got to play the ravens once so we won't get shocked again in a second game.

And to top all that off there's no worry about cousins, or burrow...

Add in that the SB will be in Vegas so the weather should be okay...

It will never be easier to win th SB than this year...

Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Really no excuses not to win it... This is the easiest path it could ever get. We have gotten every bounce possible our way.... Drop 3 games we shouldn't have then the lions, eagles, and boys spot us a loss to make up for it and hand the first round bye prior to week 18.

The rams draw into a spot where they don't have to play in the final week along with us having the bye secured. No injuries out of the final game.

We draw the 7 seed packers who get shorted 6 days rest across country for the first game. We get an extra day of rest for the nfc championship game.

Not to mention the chiefs are the worst they have been in years, Lamar's a perpetual playoff choker. We also already got to play the ravens once so we won't get shocked again in a second game.

And to top all that off there's no worry about cousins, or burrow...

Add in that the SB will be in Vegas so the weather should be okay...

It will never be easier to win th SB than this year...

QBs are playoff chokers until they aren't. A lot of things said about Lamar were said about Steve young. Then he got over the hump. I will say the NFC playoff is playing out as best as we could hope but if we want to win we have to beat 3 hot teams, including potentially a team that just clowned us 2 weeks ago.

It'll be tough but I think we can do it
The stars have never aligned more opportunely for Shanahan. His time is now.
Originally posted by Heroism:

yup
Originally posted by Heroism:

It's now or never
goddam i cant wait to see kyle and brock rip through green bay's sorry ass f**king defense
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
goddam i cant wait to see kyle and brock rip through green bay's sorry ass f**king defense

That is the difference I saw in the game. Dallas called a horrible game. I bet Kyle will do much better.
Originally posted by bassmanr:

That is the difference I saw in the game. Dallas called a horrible game. I bet Kyle will do much better.

not to mention we have a real QB not a loser that has choked every single time in his career in the playoffs.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Kyle win or leave.

🤡
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
It's now or never

No, it isn't. Same was said about Kansas City and Reid in 2018.
wondering what kyle is cooking up

[ Edited by Montana on Jan 15, 2024 at 3:28 AM ]

Saturday will be wet. Run and possess the ball as much time as possible. Get a few defensive stops in each half to limit their scoring and if we can do just that it will be an easy win.

They play a man heavy defense but suddenly went zone heavy against Green Bay and Love tore them a new one. They also acted like they had never guys go into motion before. It was bizarre to see.
cOriginally posted by bassmanr:

Mccarthy & QUinn were thoroughly out coached. Humiliating. I hope QUinn becomes HC in seattle.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

They play a man heavy defense but suddenly went zone heavy against Green Bay and Love tore them a new one. They also acted like they had never guys go into motion before. It was bizarre to see.

I saw quite a few Shannahan plays run by GB.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

One of the football talk shows flashed a stat where DAL had six defensive backs on the field in like 36 of 48 snaps. This allowed GB to run well and playaction off of that. 49ers are not stupid like DAL.
Share 49ersWebzone