There are 141 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
I don't think it's now or never either this year.

I do think we have scored/earned the easiest possible path to a SB win this year. Resting week 18 drawing 7 seed. Extra day of rest for nfc championship game and no burrow and cousins.

I don't think it will ever get any easier. Not that we can't win if its harder just that it will never be easier...

Cakewalk path for sure. No excuses.
Originally posted by NCommand:

I do think we have scored/earned the easiest possible path to a SB win this year. Resting week 18 drawing 7 seed. Extra day of rest for nfc championship game and no burrow and cousins.

I don't think it will ever get any easier. Not that we can't win if its harder just that it will never be easier...

Agreed, should be SF/DET NFC Title game
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Why do folks still lay the Falcons SB loss at Kyle's feet? He was the coordinator, but not the HC. Maybe he deserves some blame for it, but not all of it.

Fans who don't hate on Shanny know this. Also, rational fans know that Dan Quinn wasn't even an average HC, he sucked and still sucks
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Why do folks still lay the Falcons SB loss at Kyle's feet? He was the coordinator, but not the HC. Maybe he deserves some blame for it, but not all of it.

Fans who don't hate on Shanny know this. Also, rational fans know that Dan Quinn wasn't even an average HC, he sucked and still sucks

Matt LaFleaur wiped the floor with Dan Quinn in the Cowboys game. Wow. Total domination.

That being said I hope Seattle hires him
The path to the SB is pretty easy as was our last SB trip but the game itself likely is going to be a war. If it's Baltimore we already know how tough they can be.

It's not our last chance though. The team is young, has plenty of cap room, and the NFC is weak.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

100%
Originally posted by tjd808185:
The path to the SB is pretty easy as was our last SB trip but the game itself likely is going to be a war. If it's Baltimore we already know how tough they can be.

It's not our last chance though. The team is young, has plenty of cap room, and the NFC is weak.

Exactly this. If we make it, it's going to be against the Ravens or Chiefs most likely; we don't exactly have great track records against either.

And it wouldn't surprise anyone if the Texans or Bills won out either. AFC is legit.
Interested in what Kyle has going against Lafleur..what does he have in his back pocket waiting to be used? I want some magic wizard dust ✨️

100%

One game at a time. It is Green Bay.

Originally posted by English:

100%

No trap games for us fans! Haha. But you're right. Cowboys may have overlooked them. Thanks to them, I know Kyle won't (for sure, now).

100%

No trap games for us fans! Haha. But you're right. Cowboys may have overlooked them. Thanks to them, I know Kyle won't (for sure, now).

They definitely did, through sheer arrogance. We're undefeated at home, we'll roll em. Here we go here we go right into the dumpster😆
Originally posted by tjd808185:

I really think the Bills are going

Exactly why I want him to get the seattle job 😈.

Kyle deserves some blame but I've never seen a coordinator get so much blame for a super bowl loss. The head coach should, if he didn't like what Kyle was doing - he should if stepped in and said something. Also, how come no one blames the defense for letting up 30+ in the second half? It's strange.

Kyle deserves some blame for some of the timing of play calls but that's it.
Originally posted by socal1632:

100%

They definitely did, through sheer arrogance. We're undefeated at home, we'll roll em. Here we go here we go right into the dumpster😆

The packers just thoroughly out coached the cowboys. They came out and punched the cowboys in the mouth and the cowboys don't know how to respond in those situations, haven't for several years now. I don't think they have the proper leadership to be able to. They melt down when they face adversity.
Share 49ersWebzone