49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Where's the haters at?

Pissed that we won

grateful. but man we were pwned for 90% of that game.

Good thing we are coached to play 100% of the game

When your QB is off badly that tends to happen.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Whelp I thought this was our year. There is no way we can win a SB with this 2 minute coaching. Its sad to say but I was mistaken. The guy has not learned how to run a 2 minute offense. We can beat the packers and lions but there's no way you can win against a good team calling a game like this with 2 minutes to go.

Guy has no clue how to manage a game.

Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
I've said this for years. His biggest enemy is himself. That end of the half is him outcoaching himself. This is why he loses the big games. He just gets in his own way.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
But he's a great coach who will win 10 Super Bowls right guys?

he got everything he wanted. Can't blame jed.

Freaking liability with his game management skills. The team has to beat the other team +his game management with anything under 6 minutes.

Left 2 minutes to tie the game after botching the hell out of the first half. Mahomes would have broke our hearts the same way as if sanders caught that pass in this game.

Just lucky love isn't mahomes or Jackson...

Hes obviously the weak link with his game management. Dudes like a high functioning autistic. Can draw up a play like no one else but then goes full moron not knowing when to run or pass at the end of halfs and games...
I love my mother f**king coach. Eat a dick haters

This
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Where's the haters at?

Pissed that we won

Super hot team, bad weather messing with Purdy's throws and guys slipping, and playoffs are playoffs. Get the W any way you can.
Man, these are games we usually lose. Off schedule.

Odd play calling, time management choices, special teams fails (Moody, return game), poor pass protection, secondary fails, drops, poor tackling, numerous near INT's, zero pass rush, cleat wardrobe malfunctions, key injury, water boy spilled, Joan made an accounting error, etc.

But they pulled it out!

I have no doubt they'll look MUCH better next week.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jan 20, 2024 at 8:42 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
I love my mother f**king coach. Eat a dick haters

This

That!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

Odd play calling, special teams fails (Moody, return game), poor pass protection, secondary fails, drops, poor tackling, numerous near INT's, water boy spilled, Joan made an accounting error, zero pass rush, cleat wardrobe malfunctions,, key injury, etc.

But they pulled it out!

Deebo out took a ton of their game plan out, I"m pretty sure.
Originally posted by Giedi:

Odd play calling, special teams fails (Moody, return game), poor pass protection, secondary fails, drops, poor tackling, numerous near INT's, water boy spilled, Joan made an accounting error, zero pass rush, cleat wardrobe malfunctions,, key injury, etc.

But they pulled it out!

This is more than once now. Kyle needs to have plan b and c and d. No excuses.

Originally posted by Cisco0623:

But they pulled it out!

Yeah, running a fly sweeps with Jennings instead of McCloud wasn't the best choice.

But they pulled it out!

This ^^^
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

But they pulled it out!

This ^^^

Just need to accept the guy is a liability at game management and timeout calling.

Yes our special teams is bottom of the barrel, our offensive line is also average to meh, and our defensive line is overrated. Ambry Thomas can be picked on...

All of these things considered were still heads and shoulders talent wise above any other team. The biggest contributor to these games being close is the game management and coaching.

So many times we were in obvious running situations and we called passes instead. The end of the first half game management was a joke...

The end of the game game management was pathetically bad also.

When we had the ball first and 10 at the 35 with like 3 minutes left it was an obvious run situation. Instead we chunk passed it just like in the Sanders SB pass. We then scored and left the other team plenty of time to come back with 3 timeouts. We just got lucky...

That is piss poor game management and its part of shanahans MO...

I honestly thought he might have worked past it midway through this year but that was obviously false...
Ugly wins are such a great confidence boost for this team.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
1-30 now. Heading in the right direction LFG.
Share 49ersWebzone