George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 188 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Even if we do play KC again, 49'ers will be favored 2.5 points again

Mahomes is way overrated. He will never be a Joe Montana or Tom Brady. Joe and Tom were elite passers which Mahomes definitely is not.
Originally posted by ninerfaninnorcal:

Mahomes is way overrated. He will never be a Joe Montana or Tom Brady. Joe and Tom were elite passers which Mahomes definitely is not.

Ya he needs to get much better otherwise he's never going to win a SB.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Ya he needs to get much better otherwise he's never going to win a SB.

I'd say Mahomes is properly rated one of the best to ever do it. Now if you want to crown him, then crown his butt. But we let him off the hook!

That's one thing about Shanny he could use a good rant at least one time

Ah finally, someone who sees the light, overrated for sure! They act like he is some kinda god..but look, he played mediocre to sh-it in 3 SBs and got 3 rings. He sucked A-SS in LVIII. But lucked his way to winning 3. Just facts. Not saying he isn't a great qb but slow the hell down on this Brady comp sh-it. Ridiculous lol. Somehow the NFL will see it that he gets a 3 peat. Has no class/acts like a whiney kid throwing tantrums, not a fan lol
Originally posted by Montana:
Ah finally, someone who sees the light, overrated for sure! They act like he is some kinda god..but look, he played mediocre to sh-it in 3 SBs and got 3 rings. He sucked A-SS in LVIII. But lucked his way to winning 3. Just facts. Not saying he isn't a great qb but slow the hell down on this Brady comp sh-it. Ridiculous lol. Somehow the NFL will see it that he gets a 3 peat. Has no class/acts like a whiney kid throwing tantrums, not a fan lol

The thing about Mahomes v Brady, they had their SB. Brady won in a blowout. He had the KC D on tilt. Mahomes was doing his I'm throwing while going to ground all game. Wonder if Shanny watched that game start to front as a how to beat KC blueprint.

The "light" lol. Come on now. He's by far the best QB in the league, unless you don't understand what you're watching when it comes to QBs.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

The thing about Mahomes v Brady, they had their SB. Brady won in a blowout. He had the KC D on tilt. Mahomes was doing his I'm throwing while going to ground all game. Wonder if Shanny watched that game start to front as a how to beat KC blueprint.

It certainly helped that KC lost both of their OTs before that game and Bucs had a great pass rush that year. No different than the Pats 2007 losing to the pass rush of the Giants.

No matter how good the QB is...if you can get to the QB consistently you have a good chance to stop them. Tampa Bay with all their weapons didn't even win their division that year and lost to KC at home earlier in the season.

Just another reminder that anything can happen in the SB but having legendary QBs always helps fix mistakes.

One thing we haven't been able to get for whatever reason is the love of the refs in any of our SB losses. All 3 games had questionable calls/non calls that could've led to us winning each game. Don't know how we change that...maybe Jed needs a better job of getting dirt on Goodell or something or maybe one of our young players can start dating a mega celebrity. Or perhaps Trent Williams can announce he's going to retire after the season once we make the playoffs(he can change his mind later on)

Tin foil hat or not...we need some of that NFL favor to go our way.

The "light" lol. Come on now. He's by far the best QB in the league, unless you don't understand what you're watching when it comes to QBs.

This.
As of today, 49'ers and Chiefs still tied as super bowl favorites

I'll be rooting against KC every game, so they don't get the threepeat

I'll be rooting against them so we don't meet them In yet another super bowl.

Chiefs/9ers could become one on the best rivalries In recent times should they meet again. I just hope we come out winners next time, cause I'm not sure I can handle another super bowl loss just yet
Originally posted by Sickaa:

Chiefs/9ers could become one on the best rivalries In recent times should they meet again. I just hope we come out winners next time, cause I'm not sure I can handle another super bowl loss just yet

It's not a rivalry if we lose all the dang games.

• Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:

It's not a rivalry if we lose all the dang games.

Shanny is Spagnuolo's b***h.

I understand just fine..lemme guess, you think Elway was one of the all time greats too?

Mahomes does not compare to Brady or Joe, nope.

Brock is better too but yeah *cough* Kyle haha

By far the best qb in the league? Have you heard of a guy named Brock Purdy? That's rich man. BP is better. I would easily pick Brock over Mahomes.

LMAOOOOOOOOO

I understand just fine..lemme guess, you think Elway was one of the all time greats too?

Mahomes does not compare to Brady or Joe, nope.

Brock is better too but yeah *cough* Kyle haha

By far the best qb in the league? Have you heard of a guy named Brock Purdy? That's rich man. BP is better. I would easily pick Brock over Mahomes.

Well that's your opinion as a 49er fan. Very homer take which is fine, it's not out of the norm for some fans to to be homers. In reality, in the actual football world that's just not the consensus.
Well that's your opinion as a 49er fan. Very homer take which is fine, it's not out of the norm for some fans to to be homers. In reality, in the actual football world that's just not the consensus.

Not even remotely close, lol
Share 49ersWebzone