George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 191 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
lol whining fans

Whining fans pissed that the team hasn't won a Super Bowl in 30 years. Bunch of never satisfied loser fans. Great take illinois9er…….

Super Bowls are so easy to win eh. Everyone is pissed that we haven't won one in forever but most choose to act like adults about it. The talk about getting rid of Kyle because he hasn't won one yet is asinine imo.
Yes, it's idiocy.
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Originally posted by genus49:
Oh my god STFU!

Harbaugh had all of his week 1 starters in the SB. ALL OF THEM! Do you realize there are guys playing in the SB with all sorts of injuries? Ward is still dealing with rehab from the injury he played with. Armstead and Hargrave were both injured. Greenlaw literally tore his achilles in the first half. Hufanga was lost mid season.

What healthy defense did Kyle have that you're babbling about???

You're the same type of person to turn around and claim people are making excuses for Shanahan while making absurd claims like the one above.

Difference is those guys weren't as hurt and played great. Kyle and the offense let them down. Justin and Aldon sucked for a month before we even got the SB, Harbaugh and his offense carried them there. Justin didn't regularly wear this thing on his arm, he truly couldn't use his arm

If he was so injured that he was a weakness then he shouldn't have played. He did, so did Aldon so I don't want to hear any BS about Harbaugh not having a healthy defense while Kyle did apparently,..

Only one guy had all of his week 1 starters for the duration of the SB and it wasn't Kyle Shanahan.

On the same damn page you have the balls to claim Kyle and the offense let the team down. Kyle and the offense had a lead EVERY time they took the field in the 4th quarter and OT. The defense surrendered it every time and lost it in OT completely but yet Harbaugh gets excused by you because 2 guys were banged up where they played as much as they always play.

what a joke.
kyle is already gray hair so he improved a little bit but he needs to get a little bit bald before he gets wiser
Originally posted by picklejuice:
kyle is already gray hair so he improved a little bit but he needs to get a little bit bald before he gets wiser

that's how Jed has become a better own, his crown has thinned out, and BAM! He's a wizard now
If he was so injured that he was a weakness then he shouldn't have played. He did, so did Aldon so I don't want to hear any BS about Harbaugh not having a healthy defense while Kyle did apparently,..

Only one guy had all of his week 1 starters for the duration of the SB and it wasn't Kyle Shanahan.

On the same damn page you have the balls to claim Kyle and the offense let the team down. Kyle and the offense had a lead EVERY time they took the field in the 4th quarter and OT. The defense surrendered it every time and lost it in OT completely but yet Harbaugh gets excused by you because 2 guys were banged up where they played as much as they always play.

what a joke.

They had the lead because the defense was healthy enough to show up. Kyle has had 3 tries to match Jim's SB offense and he has yet to do it. If we had Jim's SB offense we win 2019 and 2023. With Kyles 20 point SB offense we get blown out even worse in 2012
Originally posted by picklejuice:

Take a look at a picture of Kyle before 28-3. And people swear all these blown leads haven't weighed on him. Getting over the hump is going to be a huge mental hurdle for Kyle. Nobody in the history of the league has played a key role in blowing leads in big moments like Kyle has
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on May 21, 2024 at 1:56 AM ]

what a joke.

They had the lead because the defense was healthy enough to show up. Kyle has had 3 tries to match Jim's SB offense and he has yet to do it. If we had Jim's SB offense we win 2019 and 2023. With Kyles 20 point SB offense we get blown out even worse in 2012

Yes Jim's amazing offense sure showed up which is why they had 6 points when the blackout happened in the 3rd quarter against a defense that wasn't even top 10 in points allowed that season unlike both the Chiefs teams we played under Kyle.

I'm sure Kyle would've enjoyed a nice blackout to get things adjusted as well. Thing is when it came down to it, can you point to a play on offense that was ruined by Kyle's play call vs player execution? Cuz I can 100% show you Harbaugh doing that on that first and goal situation with an opportunity to actually take the lead.

what a joke.

Yes Jim's amazing offense sure showed up which is why they had 6 points when the blackout happened in the 3rd quarter against a defense that wasn't even top 10 in points allowed that season unlike both the Chiefs teams we played under Kyle.

I'm sure Kyle would've enjoyed a nice blackout to get things adjusted as well. Thing is when it came down to it, can you point to a play on offense that was ruined by Kyle's play call vs player execution? Cuz I can 100% show you Harbaugh doing that on that first and goal situation with an opportunity to actually take the lead.

With Harbaughs SB offense we win both of Kyles SBs. Case closed man
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by scottym:
Team would not be a lock almost every year for the playoffs without the beloved Kyle and company. I can't think of anyone better to lead the team.

Agree. Kyle gives us the best chance to win Superbowls every year.
Same couple whinny "fans" in here eh? s**t is a broken record. These same Kyle haters loved Harbs who's up until this past season (and numerous suspensions) finally won something lol.

ya'll are ridiculous thinking Kyle needs to be fired. If he wins this next yr you will all complain about something else like he didn't score enough points even though they won lol
[ Edited by NYniner85 on May 21, 2024 at 5:55 AM ]

what a joke.

Harbaugh couldn't get a lead in his SB or get more than 6 points in a half of football before a blackout happened vs an inferior defense but sure...case closed.

What else you got? Injured defense playing all 11 starters vs Kyle Shanahan's healthy defense missing two starters going into the game, losing another starter in the 2nd quarter.

what a joke.

Harbaugh couldn't get a lead in his SB or get more than 6 points in a half of football before a blackout happened vs an inferior defense but sure...case closed.

What else you got? Injured defense playing all 11 starters vs Kyle Shanahan's healthy defense missing two starters going into the game, losing another starter in the 2nd quarter.

Let me know when Kyle can put up as many points or yards as Harbaugh in the SB. He's had 3 tries now
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Same couple whinny "fans" in here eh? s**t is a broken record. These same Kyle haters loved Harbs who's up until this past season (and numerous suspensions) finally won something lol.

ya'll are ridiculous thinking Kyle needs to be fired. If he wins this next yr you will all complain about something else.

You got dudes in here putting Simone Biles to shame with their mental gymnastics trying to excuse Harbaugh for his failures while at the same time bashing Shanahan. It's laughable. Lazy narrative after lazy narrative.

Shanahan has his faults, like any HC. In the end the results write the narratives. Had the 49ers D stopped the Chiefs on that 4th down play in OT the narrative is vastly different.

Chiefs aren't a dynasty team. Andy Reid couldn't get his team an offensive TD without a turnover inside the 49ers 20 yard line. Etc...

1 play can write a completely different narrative and yet people want to act like Shanahan will never win a SB. Maybe he won't but this last game certainly wasn't proof of that.

The only real criticism of Kyle from that game is him not adjusting well enough to KC going more press but even with that criticism there were plenty of opportunities for the 49ers to win the game with his play calls. The players simply didn't execute them as designed.

what a joke.

Let me know when Kyle can put up as many points or yards as Harbaugh in the SB. He's had 3 tries now

Let me know when Kyle gets to play a team that was 12th in points allowed and gets a blackout to work with. Let me know when Kyle has a team that's better virtually across the board than his opponent.

6 points before power went out...amazing coaching performance
Let me know when Kyle gets to play a team that was 12th in points allowed and gets a blackout to work with. Let me know when Kyle has a team that's better virtually across the board than his opponent.

6 points before power went out...amazing coaching performance

Better than all of Kyles performances
Share 49ersWebzone