There are 150 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
I just don't see how anybody could be happy with what Kyle has done but hate Jim and act like he was terrible. That's a troll imo. This is the only place on the internet where Jim Harbaugh sucks and Kyle isn't a choke artist. I'm not the troll here

yeah, there is a lot of JH hate here.

Yeah, I honestly don't get it
You never will or you're just trolling

Is it about telling a snarky little suit that thought Baalke was the s*** what he needed to hear? Honestly we can thank Jim for Kyle still being around. He's learned not to F up like that again
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on May 21, 2024 at 2:55 PM ]
Is it about telling a snarky little suit that thought Baalke was the s*** what he needed to hear? Honestly we can thank Jim for Kyle still being around. He's learned not to F up like that again

Agree with this for the most part. Wouldn't describe it as Jed learning but he boxed himself in so badly that Kyle could get away with ridiculous demands for a first time HC, like final say on roster and the full guarantee of his salary regardless of what happened if he were to be fired.

It's worked out because they've done a good job and clearly have a good working environment.
I don't hate Kyle at all. I give him his credit for being being the best offensive coach and having the best scheme. That's not everything to me though, and I don't hate Jim enough to say he's a bigger choker than a guy that's lost 3 double digit leads a play caller in the SB. As much as you guys don't want to put 28-3 on him, he could've sealed it by making the obvious right decisions

There is some merit to calling Jim a choker in the NFL, no problem with that, but Kyle is in league of his own right now

Spending 100s of posts calling someone a choker is not indicative of someone who respects a coach's ability.
Well to stop being called a choker, all Kyle has to do is win a Superbowl.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Well to stop being called a choker, all Kyle has to do is win a Superbowl.

But it's already been decided he can't.
Whatever excuse you guys wanna put out there, Jim's offensive output in his SB wins every single SB Kyle has called plays in
It's pretty hard to have the most idiotic comment on this web site, but you managed to do it! Congrats!!!
if you can get to the superbowl with jimmy freaking g and a year 2 QB 7th round QB. lets try with year 3+ brock and make another run!!! come on kyle lets get it done this time!!!!
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Spending 100s of posts calling someone a choker is not indicative of someone who respects a coach's ability.

Coaches have to be good to be known as big chokers. Wouldn't be in position to choke so much if they weren't good. Guys like Schottenheimer and Levy were really good. Kyle is a good coach, but he is also an all time choker. That won't change until he gets it done
Originally posted by picklejuice:
if you can get to the superbowl with jimmy freaking g and a year 2 QB 7th round QB. lets try with year 3+ brock and make another run!!! come on kyle lets get it done this time!!!!

Matt f**king Ryan had one of the most efficient years a QB has ever had.

Brock is the reason we have a chance now, but keep hating

Originally posted by eastie:
Whatever excuse you guys wanna put out there, Jim's offensive output in his SB wins every single SB Kyle has called plays in
It's pretty hard to have the most idiotic comment on this web site, but you managed to do it! Congrats!!!

Coaches have to be good to be known as big chokers. Wouldn't be in position to choke so much if they weren't good. Guys like Schottenheimer and Levy were really good. Kyle is a good coach, but he is also an all time choker. That won't change until he gets it done
Bro, I don't want to have to block you but this is getting ridiculous. All time choker? All time chokers don't ever win the big one, because, well, they're ALL TIME CHOKERS! Losing two Superbowl's doesn't make one an all-time choker. That distinction goes to Marv Levy, if we're using your parameters.

Brock is the reason we have a chance now, but keep hating

if i recall patrick mahomes won his superbowl year 3 of his career! i dont believe in year 2 Qbs. only when they hit year 3 will i start to believe. so for now brock is still year 2 until the regular season starts right?

THEREFORE kyle doesn't have a real qb until this season.
[ Edited by picklejuice on May 21, 2024 at 4:57 PM ]
Bro, I don't want to have to block you but this is getting ridiculous. All time choker? All time chokers don't ever win the big one, because, well, they're ALL TIME CHOKERS! Losing two Superbowl's doesn't make one an all-time choker. That distinction goes to Marv Levy, if we're using your parameters.

Marv Levy didn't choke either. He routinely won a weak conference and then in 3 of 4 SBs his team was completely outclassed by the other (Redskins/Cowboys x2). They had a tough close game in their first appearance against an equally matched opponent with a dominating defense and lost on a missed kick.

It's 3. Only in 9erland does Kyle get a pass for 28-3. He was the play caller, and he was a couple right play calls from sealing the deal. Block me if it frustrates you
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on May 21, 2024 at 5:02 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone