There are 105 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

The moustache makes Kyle look like he is someone from the 1930s.
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Jun 30, 2024 at 9:37 PM ]
Originally posted by BP13:
Originally posted by Montana:
Looks like that one middle aged actor from the 80s/90s

"So, Kyle... I can see you grew a mustache in the off-season..."

Haha I was thinking Tom Skerrit or whatever his name was..Top Gun dude. Kyle about to fly in the dayngah zone. ✈️ Kyle "Viper" Shanahan.

[ Edited by Montana on Jun 30, 2024 at 10:08 PM ]
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

I don't think that is a bad thing?

Shanny making staches classy..usually, not a fan much but he may have converted me. 👨
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

I don't think that is a bad thing?

Shanny making staches classy..usually, not a fan much but he may have converted me. 👨

Ron Jeremy. Lol
History not in favor of 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan's Super Bowl aspirationsPublished: Jun 30, 2024 at 02:22 PM by Grant Gordon. Another crazy take…. ? Clown show? No.. just an accurate accounting of the situation.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
History not in favor of 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan's Super Bowl aspirationsPublished: Jun 30, 2024 at 02:22 PM by Grant Gordon. Another crazy take…. ? Clown show? No.. just an accurate accounting of the situation.

OMG Grant Gordon said that?! I take everything I said back.
Originally posted by genus49:

The point is kyle fan boys paint his critics out as fringe lunatics when they raise valid concerns. You can defend him and disagree all you want but you can't ignore and dismiss the legitimacy of the criticisms. Many hold the view that he is a choker and many believe he will continue to choke. You calling people clowns does not change that. Kyle Chokahan is a choker until he proves otherwise.
Originally posted by genus49:

The point is kyle fan boys paint his critics out as fringe lunatics when they raise valid concerns. You can defend him and disagree all you want but you can't ignore and dismiss the legitimacy of the criticisms. Many hold the view that he is a choker and many believe he will continue to choke. You calling people clowns does not change that. Kyle Chokahan is a choker until he proves otherwise.

🤡

lol how about you look from the other side? All we hear are some BS nonsense about a head coach being the told blame for choking. Ya'll can't stomach the concept of nuance and understanding there's a whole hell of a lot that happens on a football field that is out of control of a HC.

Folks bring up other head coaches in the league who haven't don't s**t in over a decade. No one gives them any s**t because they won a Super Bowl 15 yrs ago and DEPENDED on their players to actually make f**king big moment plays to get "their win"

Tomlin doesn't have a ring if not for a toe tap from Holmes or a 100 yard INT from Harrison before halftime. Coughlin might have NO rings if not for some crazy ass catches from Manningham and Tyree. Jimmy G connects on a sanders TD Kyle is a SB winning HC. SF gets a stop on 4th down this yr. They win twice.

Choking is a such a subjective thing. Every single HC "chokes" or is a loser outside of one HC every year apparently. Your take is full on lazy and needing to blame one person.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
stache or no stache?

Someone said coach is in villain mode…lol love it

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Shanny does look like Littlefinger
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

if by accurate you mean moronic, i agree
lol how about you look from the other side? All we hear are some BS nonsense about a head coach being the told blame for choking. Ya'll can't stomach the concept of nuance and understanding there's a whole hell of a lot that happens on a football field that is out of control of a HC.

Folks bring up other head coaches in the league who haven't don't s**t in over a decade. No one gives them any s**t because they won a Super Bowl 15 yrs ago and DEPENDED on their players to actually make f**king big moment plays to get "their win"

Tomlin doesn't have a ring if not for a toe tap from Holmes or a 100 yard INT from Harrison before halftime. Coughlin might have NO rings if not for some crazy ass catches from Manningham and Tyree. Jimmy G connects on a sanders TD Kyle is a SB winning HC. SF gets a stop on 4th down this yr. They win twice.

Choking is a such a subjective thing. Every single HC "chokes" or is a loser outside of one HC every year apparently. Your take is full on lazy and needing to blame one person.

I concur.

plus, coach is going full villain mode. We now have the official Ying/Yang with Kyle as a villain mastermind and Brock Purdy as good guy Jesus from kohls. Muhahaha
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
stache or no stache?

Someone said coach is in villain mode…lol love it

• Koldo
  • Veteran
Shanahan fanboy disparaging past Super Bowl winning HC's by calling such achievement a "stroke of luck" to prop Kyle up is beyond pathetic.
Share 49ersWebzone