There are 114 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
So apparently all our players suck and the only reason we've been successful is because of a head coach. Pretty wild.

i mean didnt we all see Kyle run out onto the field and slap the ball outta CMC's hands? i swear i saw Kyle eating a banana on the sideline a few minutes before Dre slipped on the peel and tore his achilles. then i saw tiny Kyle sitting on Burford's shoulder guiding him to freelance on important plays.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
So apparently all our players suck and the only reason we've been successful is because of a head coach. Pretty wild.

i mean didnt we all see Kyle run out onto the field and slap the ball outta CMC's hands? i swear i saw Kyle eating a banana on the sideline a few minutes before Dre slipped on the peel and tore his achilles. then i saw tiny Kyle sitting on Burford's shoulder guiding him to freelance on important plays.

https://structure4success.com/bad-employee-behavior-youre-either-coaching-it-or-allowing-it/

This stuff cracks me up. You have player after player with many of them being former players who even left the team via free agency talking about how detail oriented Kyle is. How he's willing to listen to advice of others as long as they know what they're talking about.

But we're supposed to believe that Kyle didn't coach CMC not to fumble? Cuz that would make him the only coach in the NFL who doesn't put emphasis on ball security. I guarantee you we coach "FALL ON THE BALL" for punts that are able to be recovered by the other team. Didn't stop McCloud from thinking he could make a play in the SB in the last year of his contract.

Burford literally admitted to freelancing, which means he knew what his assigned role was and still went with his "gut".

The only thing people have on Kyle is that he didn't drill the OT rules into his players(though Kittle was saying recently they went over the rules before and Juice just forgot) but even if he was just covering up for Kyle...it changed nothing about what the team needed to do in OT.

The culture Kyle brought into the building has bee praised by players and coaches time and time again but yet we still have people acting like Kyle is an arrogant SOB who does things so he gets all the credit and doesn't lead the team properly.

It really cracks me up that people on this board don't understand how football works. The head coach is responsible no matter what. So you are telling me that Kyle coached all of those things and yet they still happened which would mean that his players don't listen to him (which would be a whole different issue).

What do you get when you read this: "Your either coaching it, or you're allowing it".

There is nothing wrong with "accountability", accountability is relevant today the same way it was back in 1981.

It really cracks me up that you think you have a point that's worth this many words.

Our organizations was beat in the Super Bowl by another organization. That day, their squad was better. I tend to believe we were better coached…. We still lost.

chalk it up and move on
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Shanahan fanboy disparaging past Super Bowl winning HC's by calling such achievement a "stroke of luck" to prop Kyle up is beyond pathetic.

Who is available that you would like for the 49ers to replace Shanahan with?

He will deflect and say he doesn't want them fired even though every post of his talks about what failures they are at their jobs….so why would anyone who thinks they are total failures want them around?

It's hilarious how they never have an answer as to who will replace him and do a better job
No amount of excuses will change the FACT that kyle is a super choke artist. A grade A choker, until he's not.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
people don't know what words mean

Fact:
Kyle is one of the most successful HCs in the NFL

emotional outburst:
Kyle is a Grade A choke artist.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
No amount of excuses will change the FACT that kyle is a super choke artist. A grade A choker, until he's not.

Plenty of time for Kyle to win a couple of Superbowl's. Walsh was still an offensive coordinator at Kyle's age.
people don't know what words mean

Fact:
Kyle is one of the most successful HCs in the NFL

emotional outburst:
Kyle is a Grade A choke artist.
instead of being upset at the players who cost us the game, these idiots are upset with the coach who got us there
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
instead of being upset at the players who cost us the game, these idiots are upset with the coach who got us there

i posted in the OL thread, on trent. i'm kinda ticked off he gets shoved around in the SB. he also blew up our 2nd drive singlehandedly. he may have jumped the shark. he's now 35.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

i posted in the OL thread, on trent. i'm kinda ticked off he gets shoved around in the SB. he also blew up our 2nd drive singlehandedly. he may have jumped the shark. he's now 35.
He's the leader on that OL

There's a Blame pie chart and everyone is on it.. it's just some people have a larger portion than others. Kyle or Trent is no where close to receiving all of the blame
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

There's a Blame pie chart and everyone is on it.. it's just some people have a larger portion than others. Kyle or Trent is no where close to receiving all of the blame

the leader getting paid was getting forklifted in the SB film. there is some truth to what NY is saying your top guys have to be top guys.

Faithful likes to excuse mediocrity while coming for the elite.
Originally posted by Giedi:

Plenty of time for Kyle to win a couple of Superbowl's. Walsh was still an offensive coordinator at Kyle's age.

How did Walsh do once he got an opportunity to be a head coach?
Originally posted by Giedi:

How did Walsh do once he got an opportunity to be a head coach?

He didn't win a Super Bowl every single year so that makes him a loser apparently
There is a tremendous difference between winning every SB you coached to losing every single one. Let's not go insult our rich history please
It really cracks me up that people on this board don't understand how football works. The head coach is responsible no matter what. So you are telling me that Kyle coached all of those things and yet they still happened which would mean that his players don't listen to him (which would be a whole different issue).

What do you get when you read this: "Your either coaching it, or you're allowing it".

There is nothing wrong with "accountability", accountability is relevant today the same way it was back in 1981.

It's dumb as s**t. So Andy Reid was just a horrible coach for 20 years…just a fat sucky loser apparently. Crazy how his world changed when he was handed mahomes.

Mcvay just another spiked hair loser who couldn't score more than 3pts in a SB. Wild he got Stafford and he actually won? Who would have thought that?

Even Bill didn't win s**t without his GOAT. Losing record in fact. Sean Payton blows without Brees. Tomlin isn't wining s**t without his HOF QB etc etc

Point is players matter, any logical person understands that.
Share 49ersWebzone