49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Shanahan fanboy disparaging past Super Bowl winning HC's by calling such achievement a "stroke of luck" to prop Kyle up is beyond pathetic.

Who is available that you would like for the 49ers to replace Shanahan with?

He will deflect and say he doesn't want them fired even though every post of his talks about what failures they are at their jobs….so why would anyone who thinks they are total failures want them around?

It's hilarious how they never have an answer as to who will replace him and do a better job

Bill Belichick is a Super Bowl winning coach.
Pete Carroll is a Super Bowl winning coach.

but go ahead and spin why they're not better options because Father Time has taken its toll, or bc the genius Kyle Shanahan who has lost 2.5 Superbowls is a wayyyyy better option because you said so.

You guys are laughable

Why don't they have a HC job then?

BB got turned down by multiple teams lol

He wasn't turned down because of those SB victories on his resume, I'm pretty sure of that…

That's making my point. and NYs You really aren't the brightest sometimes lol
Shanahan fanboy disparaging past Super Bowl winning HC's by calling such achievement a "stroke of luck" to prop Kyle up is beyond pathetic.

He will deflect and say he doesn't want them fired even though every post of his talks about what failures they are at their jobs….so why would anyone who thinks they are total failures want them around?

It's hilarious how they never have an answer as to who will replace him and do a better job

but go ahead and spin why they're not better options because Father Time has taken its toll, or bc the genius Kyle Shanahan who has lost 2.5 Superbowls is a wayyyyy better option because you said so.

You guys are laughable

This thread got a lot cleaner blocking that fool. The guy literally provides nothing of substance.
Originally posted by genus49:

You guys are laughable

This thread got a lot cleaner blocking that fool. The guy literally provides nothing of substance.

They entertain me, I just laugh at some of them.
Walsh goes into road playoff game as a 3 point favorite with GOAT level QB and they get beat by two touchdowns and score a whopping three points. No worries, SB or bust! We'll get em next year.

Next year Walsh goes into road playoff game as 3 point underdog against same team, his GOAT level QB gets injured and they lose in a nail-biting heartbreaker by a mere 46 points. They got 3 again though at least.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Walsh goes into road playoff game as a 3 point favorite with GOAT level QB and they get beat by two touchdowns and score a whopping three points. No worries, SB or bust! We'll get em next year.

Next year Walsh goes into road playoff game as 3 point underdog against same team, his GOAT level QB gets injured and they lose in a nail-biting heartbreaker by a mere 46 points. They got 3 again though at least.
He also has Super Bowl rings. It's really sad how our fan base is happy with and celebrate 2nd place this day and age. It's somewhat insulting as far as as what makes this team so prestige.. Maybe I'm just getting senile and need to accept that 2nd place is what we should strive for these days. You don't become an all time great by not winning Super Bowls. Now our fans all but celebrate it.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Jul 2, 2024 at 8:32 PM ]
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
He also has Super Bowl rings. It's really sad how our fan base is happy with and celebrate 2nd place this day and age. It's somewhat insulting as far as as what makes this team so prestige.. Maybe I'm just getting senile and need to accept that 2nd place is what we should strive for these days. You don't become an all time great by not winning Super Bowls. Now our fans all hurt celebrate it.

It was super celebratory here after the Super Bowl, no doubt.

Not wanting to fire a great coach, or hold him as a primary reason for losing = / = celebrating disappointing endings to playoff runs.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Fools trying to compare Kyle Chokehan to the great Bill Walsh when he can't even hold George Seifert's jockstrap.

Fools trying to compare Kyle Chokehan to the great Bill Walsh when he can't even hold George Seifert's jockstrap.

Just a reminder that the glory years are romanticized and fans who can't move on still live by a cliche/motto that was never literal in the first place.

Just a reminder that the glory years are romanticized and fans who can't move on still live by a cliche/motto that was never literal in the first place.

Yea I said they had arguably the second greatest run of any NFL franchise in history. I'd put them behind the 00-10's Pats.

He also has Super Bowl rings. It's really sad how our fan base is happy with and celebrate 2nd place this day and age. It's somewhat insulting as far as as what makes this team so prestige.. Maybe I'm just getting senile and need to accept that 2nd place is what we should strive for these days. You don't become an all time great by not winning Super Bowls. Now our fans all hurt celebrate it.

Not wanting to fire a great coach, or hold him as a primary reason for losing = / = celebrating disappointing endings to playoff runs.
Are you guys not here all but telling us that we should accept 2nd place and being critical of losing again is unacceptable?! Is that not literally what you guys are doing? That's what I see.

I've never once personally said he should be fired. He is a damn fine coach and there is nobody I'd really replace him with but for all his greatness there are some glaring weaknesses when it comes down to it. We've explained ad nauseum those things so it's pointless at this stage to bring it up but I will bring up again that when it all came down to it...all three phases of our game failed when we had it in the bag. All 3... Just like the time before. Just like when all he needed was another first down in Atlanta.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Jul 2, 2024 at 9:10 PM ]

Are you guys not here all but telling us that we should accept 2nd place and being critical of losing again is unacceptable?! Is that not literally what you guys are doing? That's what I see.

I've never once personally said he should be fired. He is a damn fine coach and there is nobody I'd really replace him with but for all his greatness there are some glaring weaknesses when it comes down to it. We've explained ad nauseum those things so it's pointless at this stage to bring it up but I will bring up again that when it all came down to it...all three phases of our game failed when we had it in the bag. All 3... Just like the time before. Just like when all he needed was another first down in Atlanta.
if you don't want to accept it you can go be a chiefs fan

All three phases didn't fail. If they did, we wouldn't have been leading in the game at all. it was a couple of fluke plays that cost us the game. not the coach

You guys are laughable

He wasn't turned down because of those SB victories on his resume, I'm pretty sure of that…

sometimes ? lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

You guys are laughable

sometimes ? lol

I was being generous

Up by 10 points in the 2nd quarter is having it in the bag?
Share 49ersWebzone