There are 130 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by boast:
Fools trying to compare Kyle Chokehan to the great Bill Walsh when he can't even hold George Seifert's jockstrap.

the only fool is you thinking Seifert was better. look at Siefert's Panther record to see how good of a HC he was without the talent he inherited from Walsh. and his s**tty leadership likely cost the Niners more titles by running Joe out of town. thanks for confirming you know f**k all.

OMG, Seifert couldn't turn what was basically still an expansion team into a dinasty!

I do agree that he made some awful decisions, namely, trading Haley to the Cowboys, but that's comparable to giving away three first round picks for a high school level QB.

Please don't forget the most important fact:

Seifert 2-0
Shanahan 0-2

That "expansion" team went to the NFCCG 3 years prior to Seifert's first season there.

They were a better team across the board when he took them over than the roster Kyle took over.

3 years after Seifert took over Carolina they went 1-15 and he was fired.

3 years after Kyle took over the 49ers they went 13-3 and made the SB.

Please tell us again how much better Seifert was.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
That "expansion" team went to the NFCCG 3 years prior to Seifert's first season there.

They were a better team across the board when he took them over than the roster Kyle took over.

Gladly.

He's 2 Super Bowls better than Shanahan.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by boast:
Fools trying to compare Kyle Chokehan to the great Bill Walsh when he can't even hold George Seifert's jockstrap.

the only fool is you thinking Seifert was better. look at Siefert's Panther record to see how good of a HC he was without the talent he inherited from Walsh. and his s**tty leadership likely cost the Niners more titles by running Joe out of town. thanks for confirming you know f**k all.

OMG, Seifert couldn't turn what was basically still an expansion team into a dinasty!

I do agree that he made some awful decisions, namely, trading Haley to the Cowboys, but that's comparable to giving away three first round picks for a high school level QB.

Please don't forget the most important fact:

Seifert 2-0
Shanahan 0-2

You're arguing with a 20 year old, he wasn't even born yet.
A bunch of these anti-kyle posters come from the generation that was told "If you stop crying, I'll buy you a treat", while others come from the generation that heard "If you don't stop crying, I'll give you something to cry about". We are not the same.
Originally posted by eastie:
A bunch of these anti-kyle posters come from the generation that was told "If you stop crying, I'll buy you a treat", while others come from the generation that heard "If you don't stop crying, I'll give you something to cry about". We are not the same.

I think a bit of the older generation is doing the same nowadays, not all but quite a few. Karen's is a real problem lol. Everyone wants instant gratification and has no patience anymore and can't appreciate the little things.
"Human beings have reached the zenith of their evolution and have now started to devolve" Mark Mothersbaugh (Devo),
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

I think a bit of the older generation is doing the same nowadays, not all but quite a few. Karen's is a real problem lol. Everyone wants instant gratification and has no patience anymore and can't appreciate the little things.

Its the older generation it's the younger generation it's humanity failing…its everything other than a coach who s**ts his pants in every superbowl he was involved in. You guys are something else. It's comical.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:

Its the older generation it's the younger generation it's humanity failing…its everything other than a coach who s**ts his pants in every superbowl he was involved in. You guys are something else. It's comical.

What?

You got this generation and that generation, then you got bring back. A guy who can't even bring any context to really discuss the topic. The lowest form of generation lol

Its the older generation it's the younger generation it's humanity failing

with punctuation, he meant.

It's the older generation, it's the younger generation, it's humanity failing.

in other words

We ALL SUFFER!

Apparently, it's best if you stay in the shallow end. Things get complicated the deeper you go and you aren't equipped to handle that.

There's an old football term you may not be familiar with, "On any given Sunday" You should look it up.
I just want to win a damn Super Bowl. That's it...

Apparently, it's best if you stay in the shallow end. Things get complicated the deeper you go and you aren't equipped to handle that.
I like it simple. 0-3. Three chokes and no wins. BTW, your deep philosophical discussion on "Karen's" and the generational analysis of football fans was fascinating and thought provoking. I am in awe of the intellectual prowess. The instant gratification theory, the "Karen" effect, and the merits of violence in child rearing all in one thread. Indeed, you guys are definitely swimming in the deep end…. Congratulations.
Share 49ersWebzone