There are 91 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by GLT49ers:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Why did shanahan have Brock playing last night? Questionable call there. Unless Brock is struggling in practice?
Because players play, like every day

Brock was literally the only one to be playing with the twos

That was to show Brock that he is nothing without Kyle calling the plays. Also, shows he can't do it without his supporting class of superstars.

Basically showing him who he will be playing with if they give him $60 million per. LOL

It was an intimidation deal by Kyle.

Ahhhhh that makes sense now
Why did shanahan have Brock playing last night? Questionable call there. Unless Brock is struggling in practice?

Stroud and Mahomes played. Who cares.

I have no problem with him playing. Starters should get some game reps to build up the game strength and timing. The issue is putting him out there with only 2 starting O linemen and none of his weapons. What's the point. Did he just want to see him scramble around? It used to be common to have the first unit play one quarter the first game and 2 or 3 the next game. They usually sat out the final game. Not playing these guys to avoid injuries is silly. Do they think they won't get hurt when the season starts because they were rested? More likely that the opposite will happen if they aren't in game shape.
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Brock was literally the only one to be playing with the twos

That was to show Brock that he is nothing without Kyle calling the plays. Also, shows he can't do it without his supporting class of superstars.

Basically showing him who he will be playing with if they give him $60 million per. LOL

It was an intimidation deal by Kyle.

Ahhhhh that makes sense now

Lol
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

I have no problem with him playing. Starters should get some game reps to build up the game strength and timing. The issue is putting him out there with only 2 starting O linemen and none of his weapons. What's the point. Did he just want to see him scramble around? It used to be common to have the first unit play one quarter the first game and 2 or 3 the next game. They usually sat out the final game. Not playing these guys to avoid injuries is silly. Do they think they won't get hurt when the season starts because they were rested? More likely that the opposite will happen if they aren't in game shape.
they were supposed to have joint practices.. Brock probably wanted some reps. and that OL could be our starting OL if the injuries continue and TW retires
What do you think KS is scheming up for the week 1 jets

Slick Rick baby!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Slick Rick baby!

This is gonna be close to playing the Ravens defense. Quennin Williams gonna be a one man wrecking crew.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Slick Rick baby!

This is gonna be close to playing the Ravens defense. Quennin Williams gonna be a one man wrecking crew.

With our suspect OL it could be a long day
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Can't wait for this dope to throw a challenge flag on a 4 yard pass on 2nd and 10 in the opening quarter.

Originally posted by DrEll:
Can't wait for this dope to throw a challenge flag on a 4 yard pass on 2nd and 10 in the opening quarter.

Originally posted by DrEll:

I bet you're fun at parties
I wish Kyle could be there alongside Lynch at the hospital
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
I wish Kyle could be there alongside Lynch at the hospital

Why? wouldn't want my boss there 😂
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I remember wanting this guy ahead of Bosa but glad we took Bosa instead.
Share 49ersWebzone